Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When will Ziggler be Champ?

Dolph Ziggler has really impressed me these past few weeks, cutting some great heel promos and putting on some show stealing matches. I wanted to know when you guys think he'll be ready to win a major championship?

Sidenote: How awesome was his Zack Ryder shirt on NXT this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Man View Post
    Dolph Ziggler has really impressed me these past few weeks, cutting some great heel promos and putting on some show stealing matches. I wanted to know when you guys think he'll be ready to win a major championship?

Sidenote: How awesome was his Zack Ryder shirt on NXT this week?
    It'll be after WM. I think he will be in the MITB match and cash it in on whoever or wait! So sometime after WM

Blog Entries
    Probably soon. I see him champ before July.

not while miz is champ thats for sure, they're pretty much the same type of champ. miz will drop at WM though and Ziggler will get his opportunity again in the summer.

He'll probably win it during the summer or around the winter holidays this year. There seems to be a trend of having new champions around those times.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

4th quarter possibly (pretty much the same fashion as Miz). If they still have the MITB PPV...he'll win the Smackdown match. But as far as Wrestlemania's MITB, I can't see anyone but Morrison getting it. They're going in the same direction, although The Miz didn't have that many WWE title shots prior to winning it, he did have high profile feuds such as the "win streak" against Cena and the teaming with Big Show. Although Ziggler has had multiple title shots and another one coming in the EC match...his path is still very similar to that of Miz. Ziggler, gimmick aside...reminds me of Mr. Perfect in his prime, and not based on wrestling skill, but his ability to sell and put people over in the ring. Sometimes losing mean winning...so I don't understand why people, more so the IWC think that just because a young guy loses to a veteran that he's being buried.

If Alberto Del Rio becomes World Heavyweight Champion then I could see Dolph Ziggler feuding with ADR as a part of the WWE's supposed youth/un-utilized talent movement. With my favorite Wrestler Edge hinting heavily at retirement recently I can see Dolph Ziggler being given that chance to earn some gold. Dolph Ziggler has progressed more than The Miz has in the last few months. Dolph is fairly good on the microphone (Some may disagree) an his in-ring abilities are fun to watch be displayed. My friends call him boring but I really do not see it. He has a lot of potential. The only thing I hate about him is his hair. But I guess its in his future to be the male Trish Stratus.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    He'll probably win it during the summer or around the winter holidays this year. There seems to be a trend of having new champions around those times.
    Quoted for truth

Summer @ Summerslam Ziggler will win his 1st major Title.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    either when vince mcmahon looses his mind or dies