Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Why in the Hell Does No One Like HHH?

I've been reading the comments on a few different articles lately, and it seems like almost all of the IWC dislikes HHH. My question is simply..WHY? He's never seemed like a bad guy to me. I've never heard stories of people disliking him in the locker room, he's never been one to injure people. Is it because he pulled a jock move and married the bosses daughter? Who gives a shit? Realistically anyone in that position who had that opportunity would do the same thing. Who gives a shit that he got cool with the boss?

He was a solid worker who Vince appreciated. So what. I feel that the issue is most people see these things as HHH kissing ass or weaseling his way to the top. I think that's bullshit. HHH deserves his success and I do believe he worked hard for it. This same animosity towards HHH has also rubbed off onto his former Evolution members Batista and Orton. No legit reason to hate them, but the IWC typically sees them as jackasses (I admit, Orton WAS a jackass for quite a while. And an idiot). Let me know your thoughts
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....

dont like Orton or Batista but thats because they bore me, I personally like HHH and have no problem with him at all. Would he be CEO of WWE without marrying Steph, highly doubt it, but I believe he will be a great leader of WWE when he finally gets to reigns.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Everyone respects him, that's what matters.

Blog Entries
    The problem is this he's becoming Vince or he's not liking anyone who isn't lifting bro lol. The funny thing is people say he married into business .That is true the only thing is he would of never gotten popular if Owen Hart would got the game gimmick.

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

To be honest the only time I ever hated him was around 2000, and it was mostly because he was an effective heel (the jerk retired Foley!!) He may not of reached as much in ring success without marrying the bosses daughter but he would of been a top talent regardless. For the most part I've almost always been a fan.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

HHH would have been a star if he didnt marry steph. People don't like him because they need someone to blame when the wrestler they think is good does not get a push.

I find Orton boring, but Batista could put on some pretty darn good matches when he wanted.

I like Triple H. One of the best heel personas to ever walk through the doors of WWE. Fantastic wrestler. I may not agree or like the things he does, but when he's involved in a program that's great and he turns it up a notch, he's one of the best. Much respect.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Blog Entries
    Who hates HHH? All reviews I hear of him are stellar and he was a great in ring competitor. He worked well as a Heel and a Face and is now doing a ton behind the scenes for WWE... Why would anyone who was a fan of wrestling have anything bad to say about this guy?
    #TeamGeeky

Why is it all the bad blood disappears as soon as someone calls it out? People hate Triple H because he "buried" people by beating them all the time with no real purpose. Triple H was, however, a great heel and always knew how to get the fans to cheer him on as a face, making him one of the best of the 2002-2010 era. Additionally, Triple H is doing his backstage role very well, and I believe that he is a suitable replacement for VKM when he finally steps down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Why is it all the bad blood disappears as soon as someone calls it out? People hate Triple H because he "buried" people by beating them all the time with no real purpose. Triple H was, however, a great heel and always knew how to get the fans to cheer him on as a face, making him one of the best of the 2002-2010 era. Additionally, Triple H is doing his backstage role very well, and I believe that he is a suitable replacement for VKM when he finally steps down.
    This...

Triple H has always been one of my favorites...but the one thing that is really irritating about him is he has been putting NO ONE over. He didn't put orton over at WM25, he BARELY put over Brock lesnar, he even beat punk when punk had his BITW momentum. His ego can cloud the way he books himself, but kudos to him for pushing the shield, the wyatts, and other indies (although his boy shameus has lost all of his steam and sin cara was a botch as well)
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"