Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2 years ago i was certain Cena would break Flair's record, but not too sure now. I'd still say he's the most likely though
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Lawler has won 163 championships throughout his career, including one reign as American Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Champion and more than 50 reigns as American Wrestling Association Southern Heavyweight Champion. Lawler held the latter championship another 17 times when the National Wrestling Alliance controlled it. He is also a 3 time World Class Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Champion (United States Wrestling Association Unified World Heavyweight Champion in the third case). Plus if he beats The Miz you can throw that on top. So the question should be who is going to beat Jerry Lawler's record :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Ric Flair's World Title Record

With Edge becoming an 11 time World Champion and the possibility of Triple H retiring soon at 13 wolrd titles. My question is will Edge be the one (if anyone) to beat Ric Flair's Record? Edge is also close to retiring himself. perhaps Kurt Angle? who do you see possibly breaking Flairs record of 16?

Blog Entries
    Remember, Flair's "Sixteen Time World Champion" thing is technically a gimmick. The man has legitimately been Champion about 25 to 30 times but, for some reason they're not recognized for one thing or another. I guess because of Territorial pissing matches. Either way, Haitch will be the one to take Naitch's record. If they even allow anyone to that is.
    ]

Flair is 21 time world champion but only 16 are recognized

Dude I don't want to be a dick but someone already beat you to this question like a week ago, plus I thought Angle put his boots in the middle of the ring to signal retirement, if that was just kayfabe then that is the ultimate sign of disrespect to amatuer wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessf3ar View Post
    Flair is 21 time world champion but only 16 are recognized
    nice. we'll go by recognized championships then.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Dude I don't want to be a dick but someone already beat you to this question like a week ago, plus I thought Angle put his boots in the middle of the ring to signal retirement, if that was just kayfabe then that is the ultimate sign of disrespect to amatuer wrestling.
    damn lol. it just popped into my head after Edge won tonight

and Jerry Lawler was World champion more than 50 times and won 163 titles .Jerry is God?