Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Who is gonna break flairs record?

HHH, Edge or Cena with a few good story lines and with the help of transitional Champion (Miz, Ziggler, Shaemus and Punk) any one of these guys can make a run for Flair's record at next years wrestlemania when Ive been thinking about this ever since Edge walked out of EC with a different title then he walked in thoughts anyone

Quote Originally Posted by infantryman11484 View Post
    HHH, Edge or Cena with a few good story lines and with the help of transitional Champion (Miz, Ziggler, Shaemus and Punk) any one of these guys can make a run for Flair's record at next years wrestlemania when Ive been thinking about this ever since Edge walked out of EC with a different title then he walked in thoughts anyone
    Triple H - 13 World/WWE Title Reigns. 14 if you include IWF.
    Cena - 9 World/WWE Title Reigns. 11 if you include OVW and UPW.
    Edge - 10 World/WWE Title Reigns.

Flair - 17 World Title Reigns.

I seriously doubt anyone now could do that. As for the Miz being a "transitional Champion", he has kept the belt for 80 days so far. When he gets to Wrestlemania, he'll have that belt longer then any of the Rock's individual reigns. Infact, at Wrestlemania it would be 133 days, the same length as Eddie's first, Cena and Taker's second, and Bret Hart's third reigns.

I would say Cena at this point.

I'd say whoever is written to break this scripted record.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'd say whoever is written to break this scripted record.
    I doubt that guy even has a shot.

Blog Entries
    HHH has said in the past that it's a goal of his to equal Flair's record, but at his age, is that going to happen? I'd say that Cena has a chance to do it, possibly Edge for a long shot (depending on how long he stays in the game, and from what he's saying, it's not that long). Not sure who out of the up and coming guys I'd pick. Possibly Sheamus? Miz maybe?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Triple H - 13 World/WWE Title Reigns. 14 if you include IWF.
    Cena - 9 World/WWE Title Reigns. 11 if you include OVW and UPW.
    Edge - 10 World/WWE Title Reigns.

Flair - 17 World Title Reigns.
    Apparently WWE only count WCW and WWF/E world title reigns, so that would make Trips' record 13, Cena's record 9, and Flair's record 16.
    I doubt The Miz, Sheamus, Ziggler, and even Punk have no chance at tying with/breaking the record. They will be 40 before you know it(except Ziggler..but you get the idea). The closest will be Triple H, if you only go by WWE's rules.

Blog Entries
    Triple H will win 1 more title tops imo, Edge will probably retire before he breaks the record. I can only really see Cena or even Orton doing so, and thats becasue the WWE recognise only 16 of Flair's reigns.

2 years ago i was certain Cena would break Flair's record, but not too sure now. I'd still say he's the most likely though
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Lawler has won 163 championships throughout his career, including one reign as American Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Champion and more than 50 reigns as American Wrestling Association Southern Heavyweight Champion. Lawler held the latter championship another 17 times when the National Wrestling Alliance controlled it. He is also a 3 time World Class Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Champion (United States Wrestling Association Unified World Heavyweight Champion in the third case). Plus if he beats The Miz you can throw that on top. So the question should be who is going to beat Jerry Lawler's record :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...