Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I don't have a problem at all with Lawler getting this main event title run, which will probably cumulate with a match at Mania. It's not as if he's making a fool of himself, he can still go in the ring, and for his age, he's still very good!!
    Jerry Lawler has never held the main title in WWE (which is a joke), so I believe he deserved the shot e got on RAW in that ladder match, and he deserves the one he's getting on ppv at EC. He's not going to win, but who cares!! And most importantly, he deserves the match he's going to get at Wrestlemania. He's never had a match at Mania before (which is an even bigger joke), and I'm happy that he's going to get these things, before he finally retires.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    give it a break guys
    see this as another sucessfull tittle defense for the miz and a chance to see michael cole "who u all hate" getting his ass kicked at mania
    stop bitching iwc

Here is how I think it will go down. I believe the King will win at EC. The next night on Raw Miz will get his rematch. Alex gets involved makes him loose the title. This builds up to Lawler exacting his revenge on Alex at mania. It would be hard to have both Lawler and Cole in a match at Mania and make it believable.

To commend Lawler on his abilities. I have been watching Lawler since USWA. Just Last WED he wrestled Bill Dundee in Evansville In and then tagged with Brian Christopher in Vincennes In. I think he will soon retire from Raw and go back to the Indies for a few Years.

Lawler vs Dundee = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nOBtn-tsoE here is part one of three.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"

I would totally watch Lawler/Cole match!

My guess is that Lawler will lose the match thanks to Cole, again. Then the next night, they confront and tells Lawler that he's too old to have a Wrestlemania match, then the GM announces Cole vs Lawler at the PPV.

I don't care if "Old Gut Man" Lawler has never held a title.

Roddy Piper never held the WWE Title and he's ten times better than Lawler, no make that 11 times better.

Lawler not a legend. Listen here sir, Jerry Lawler has held more championships than anyone else on the WWE roster, he has held a combined 163 titles in his career, in 1991 at the age of 41 he was listed at #12 in PWI singles wrestlers of the year, and he is the greatest color commentator that WWE has ever had when he was teamed with JR. I agree that he should not beat Miz for the championship, but if he does it's not like it would hurt the Miz or insult the title cause of how he has been built up. Lawler is the same age as Flair and Lawler is way more mobile in the ring than Flair. If Lawler is on his way out let him have one last bit of glory, I don't remember people bitching and moaning when Flair was having his last little run in WWE before he "retired".

P.S.: I live right outside Memphis, that's why I'm such a Kingacoholic. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Lawler not a legend. Listen here sir, Jerry Lawler has held more championships than anyone else on the WWE roster, he has held a combined 163 titles in his career, in 1991 at the age of 41 he was listed at #12 in PWI singles wrestlers of the year, and he is the greatest color commentator that WWE has ever had when he was teamed with JR. I agree that he should not beat Miz for the championship, but if he does it's not like it would hurt the Miz or insult the title cause of how he has been built up. Lawler is the same age as Flair and Lawler is way more mobile in the ring than Flair. If Lawler is on his way out let him have one last bit of glory, I don't remember people bitching and moaning when Flair was having his last little run in WWE before he "retired".

P.S.: I live right outside Memphis, that's why I'm such a Kingacoholic. :-)
    I live right outside of Louisville Ky and I love Lawler as well. People need to respect a man of his caliber. I am glad you brought up that Flair, he was great in his prime but he is the one that needs to put away the boots. I have been staying on top of Lawler's indy wrestling and it is still great. With you being from Memphis you probably watched alot of USWA as well.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    There's no denying Jerry's contributions in the ring from his fists to his piledriver. The King/Kauffman ordeal on Letterman was epic!