Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lawler needs to stop!

It's sad and pathetic. why?

Because WWE is trying so hard to get new talent noticed. Why do we need him stinking up the place? It's things like this that piss me off. WWE is actually hurting their own cause by using him.

We get Booker T, who is still very able to work a match, on commentary. How many matches do we get out of him? F#@king zero!

How many out of Lawler? Every Monday.

He's isn't even that big of a legend. If he wasn't a commentator for so long, I honestly don't even think people would remember him. He'd be like Bull Buchanan. Don't remember him. Exactly.

All I'm saying is there are many more legends that are bigger names, more competent, and in better shape.

I wish for just one RAW we could have the commentators, you know commentate!

Blog Entries
    They are letting Lawler wrestle, and win nowadays because hes close to retirement, has not gotten a shot at the WWE title, and has not had a Wrestlemania moment. I'm happy if he gets what he wants, because he deserves it. He has been in the wrestling business for so long, and deserves a WWE title shot, or at least a WM moment. One could argue by that logic, that legends such as Ricky Steamboat, and Roddy Piper should get WWE title shots too. But they have retired from wrestling a long time ago, whilst Jerry hasn't.

yeah im one for using older stars to push younger guys but seeing lawler in the ring is beyond the joke the only thing i remember of his wrestling days was his rivalry with doink

Blog Entries
    To be fair, I thought the TLC match between Lawler and Miz was actually pretty good. The stipulation of that match allowed Lawler to convincingly compete with a younger/stronger opponent. But yeah he's being used a bit much and putting him in a title match on a major PPV just to set up his WM moment seems a bit extreme.

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

J.R and Lawler complimented each other.Lawler was never the same without J.R although his matches aren't that bad.I hope he retires after having a WM moment i.e kicking cole's ass at mania

I HATE watching Lawler Wrestle and get involved with story lines.
    "How do you powerslam someone on their forehead?" - CM Punk

I would be surprised if Jerry Lawler actually beat The Miz to become the Champ, but if that did happen then I could only see him becoming a transitional Champion.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post
    It's sad and pathetic. why?

Because WWE is trying so hard to get new talent noticed. Why do we need him stinking up the place? It's things like this that piss me off. WWE is actually hurting their own cause by using him.

We get Booker T, who is still very able to work a match, on commentary. How many matches do we get out of him? F#@king zero!

How many out of Lawler? Every Monday.

He's isn't even that big of a legend. If he wasn't a commentator for so long, I honestly don't even think people would remember him. He'd be like Bull Buchanan. Don't remember him. Exactly.

All I'm saying is there are many more legends that are bigger names, more competent, and in better shape.

I wish for just one RAW we could have the commentators, you know commentate!
    Ummmm I guess I'll the the one to point out the obvious. dude YOU know who Bull Buchanan is.....*akward silence*.....so you just kinda argued your own point.
    My point you ask? That The King is on his way out and this is basically a severns package. Kinda like when when folks get watches when they retire. They do this for him instead of a watch because, well to be honest, there were watches excanged when Flair retired from WWE and we all know how well that worked out lol. O and not only is The King a legend but a pivotal part of the build up of our beloved good ol Jr. Who would have gone nowhere as a heel. I would ask if you remember when Jr. was a heel but you remember who Bull Buchanan is so I guess anything is possible lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post
    Jerry is not a legend
    He's not? He is!
    Did you see that dropkick he does? Can you?

Normal Member
    LOL? I actually like this storyline.... King deserves it, and ofcourse he is a legend... look for how many years he has been around and for his age he can actually still put on a match. I enjoyed the match they had on raw, so looking forward monday