Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seems he had a reaction

Jesse (Jessy) Sorenson has accused TNA of breaking promises to him following his release today. Sorenson posted a fundraising campaign to GoFundMe.com trying to raise $600 for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, Florida on October 5th, stating that he is unable to pay for the show due to his release. Sorenson posted the following in the campaign:

My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    It was inevitable!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I don't blame TNA for releasing Sorensen. I think the initial thought was that Sorensen would be returning to the ring and then either his injuries proved to severe or he was just to afraid to return to the ring. Either way you can't blame Sorensen, however you can't blame TNA either. You can't give away free money to a guy just because he got injured. Either you earn your paycheck or you get lost. Hate to sound like a dick, but these are the facts of business.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Eh... it's been 17 months since the injury. TNA's kept him around during that entire period, and has been good to him, at least on the service. If he wasn't good at his new job, then TNA needed to let him walk (roll?).

who saids the guy wasn't good at his job? they released a few people this month that were good at there job. i'm starting to see a lot of TNA fans say well this person or that person wasn't good after they were fired. but before they were fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I don't blame TNA for releasing Sorensen. I think the initial thought was that Sorensen would be returning to the ring and then either his injuries proved to severe or he was just to afraid to return to the ring. Either way you can't blame Sorensen, however you can't blame TNA either. You can't give away free money to a guy just because he got injured. Either you earn your paycheck or you get lost. Hate to sound like a dick, but these are the facts of business.
    Well, they brought him back in another position, so he wasn't just getting free money.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    who saids the guy wasn't good at his job? they released a few people this month that were good at there job. i'm starting to see a lot of TNA fans say well this person or that person wasn't good after they were fired. but before they were fans.
    I've seen this happen on other sites, actually. Mostly, if they guy leaves and says TNA was anything less than perfect/doesn't speak of TNA in the highest of graces.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Well, they brought him back in another position, so he wasn't just getting free money.

I've seen this happen on other sites, actually. Mostly, if they guy leaves and says TNA was anything less than perfect/doesn't speak of TNA in the highest of graces.
    Yeah he was in a management position, however he was getting paid much higher than anyone else in his position. I think they put him in that position because he indicated to them that he would eventually be making a return to the ring. When that didn't happen TNA cut ties and you can't blame them because as a company they need to do what's best for them. WWE did the same thing to Vickie Guererro after Eddie's death. Vince told Vickie that she had a lifetime contract with the WWE and that he would take care of them. However Vickie soon learned money isn't free and Vince had Vickie go on TV and put herself in a variety of embarrassing situations like calling her a pig, putting her in a pig pen, and a variety of jokes aimed at her appearance and weight. I'm not trying to put down WWE to make TNA look better, I'm just saying from a business point of view you can't blame a company for making your earn your money. So if Sorensen wanted to continue making a wrestlers salary in TNA he needed to get back into the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Well from the public releases in management/backstage Bruce Prichard and D'Lo Brown. Prichard forgot to renew the contract of Robert Roode, while he was one half of the tag team champions. Waited till the last minute to try and resign both DOC and RVD which caused both of them to leave. Also there are reports that now that Prichard is gone backstage morale is up. As for D'Lo Brown I can't really comment on his job performance. I mean his job was as talent development, presumably OVW, and talent acquisition. I mean he's brought in guys like Austin Aries, Kenny King, and Gunner. But he's also had some misses. So if we're counting Sorensen as part of management/backstage I think the claims are legitimate. However if we're counting him as a wrestler then yeah people saying guys like Crimson, Joey Ryan, and DOC, to name a few, are bad wrestler are just out of their minds.

He seems like a whiny little bitch.

Had respect and sympathy for the guy but with this whole facebook post and fundraiser comments (which he then denied he set up) have changed my opinion.