0 0%
  • Daniel Bryan vs Jack Swagger

0 0%
  • Daniel Bryan vs Antonio cesaro

12 100.00%
  • Daniel Bryan vs Ryback

0 0%

Cool RAW 7/22*Spoiler* Match of the Night & Appreciation

** Leave this thread if you did not watch RAW and don't want to be spoiled**

RAW was good yersterday I enjoyed it.

I feel that WWE has dropped the ball on Ziggler and he will go back to midcard...
    WWE should really have kept him on the WHC scene and made the Triple Threat for Summerslam
    Ziggler's WHC reign was pointless. he has done nothing & prove nothing as WHC unfortunately. Too bad

No Curtis Axel, the IC champ !
    No Randy Orton the MITB winner !
    Really ? I believe it's because of the Daniel Bryan 3 matches thing

There was no Wyatt Family !!
    There are plenty of jobbers backstage waiting for their "destroy time"
    Why did the WWE did not put them on TV ?
    Did they saw URATOOL threads about the Wyatt Family ?
    Next week, Kane vs Daniel Bryan, perhaps the Wyatt Family will show again

Next week, John Cena vs Ryback in a Tables match. I can't wait to see how Daniel Bryan will be involved in this one

What is your match of the night ?

My match of the night
    Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro.
    Great great match. I loved when Cesaro went nutts with all these uppercuts. Impressive !
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 07-23-2013 at 04:14 AM.
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    It was easily Bryan/Cesaro. Those succession of uppercuts were brutal! My only beef with this match is that they must have had the ring too closely miked as you could actually hear Bryan and Cesaro calling things a few times. But that didn't even nearly spoil it for me.

I don't like the way they seem to be running Bryan ragged so when he faces Cena, they have an out for his reason for losing.

Yes, the way it goes, I have the feeling, John Cena will retain vs Daniel Bryan.
    Respect the beard !

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Bryan v Cesaro was by far match of the night, however I would just like to mention that last night's crowd was one of the worst Raw crowds in years.

You're welcome!!

By the time Bryan vs Cesaro came around I'd stopped paying attention so I'm glad I downloaded a pirate and watched it again, awesome match. I too wondered where the Wyatts were, maybe WWE didn't want them in Texas because it's a bit too close to reality down there (pls don't kill me Texans, I jest). I kinda knew Ziggler would sink back to the midcard as soon as he got injured with the title, it's a real shame because I think a good title run could make him as a star.
    Barrett losing again didn't make me happy but at least it was to RVD.

Oh and BOOBS! Did you see the BOOBS! ( ) (.) nothing livens up a terrible Miz TV like adding another tit to the mix!

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I kinda knew Ziggler would sink back to the midcard as soon as he got injured with the title, it's a real shame because I think a good title run could make him as a star.
    I feel so sad for him, and for for El T Draino 316, Ziggler's biggest fan here.

Barrett losing again didn't make me happy but at least it was to RVD.
    Barrett losing again, and vs RVD is a joke ! I thought it was a joke ! I don't understand what WWE is doing right now with Wade Barrett, who deserves better than losing to RVD.

Oh and BOOBS! Did you see the BOOBS!
    I don't care. I didn't see that segment but I don't care about little things.... Kaitlyn, for example, would have been different....

Also, I'm not 100% sure, Mark Henry is face now ! Did you notice that he did not take a look at The Usos when they came to save him ? It was like they were not there. I was confused. I have the feeling that Mark Henry is not really face

If the match at Summerslam is a 3vs3 winners takes all match, Mark Henry could turn on the Usos if they fail to capture te titles.
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 07-23-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    Respect the beard !

More than anything I am impressed that they gave DB and Cesaro the main event on Raw and not just some shitty 2 minute match. I did hate the fact DB was made to look awesome for half hour and then Cena had to come down and steal the spot light
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I did hate the fact DB was made to look awesome for half hour and then Cena had to come down and steal the spot light
    I knew this was going to happen since Daniel Bryan told John Cena in the locker room not to do it. Now with the main event for next Monday, on RAW, perhaps it will be Daniel Bryan who will save Cena from Ryback, then instead, he does not save him, but put him through the table !
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I feel so sad for him, and for for El T Draino 316, Ziggler's biggest fan here.
    HAHAHA. I was just casually scrolling through reading this thread and laughed out loud when I read this. Yea man. I feel bad for me too. But it's cool ya know, a feud for the 2nd Biggest Title at the 2nd Biggest PPV of the year SHOULD be thrown together randomly in 3 weeks - and NOT the culmination of a 3 month feud with a rising babyface overcoming all obstacles and having a memorable moment. Couldn't agree more with Creative. I'm sure the crowd really wants to see Sheamus vs Del Rio. Fingers crossed for a Wrestlemana de ja vu of "We Want Ziggler" chants during the WHC match.

And voted Cesaro vs Bryan, no doubt about it. It was so physical my friend who only watches casually was CONVINCED they were legit mad at each other and trying to hurt each other. Highly entertaining and versatile.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro,a pay per view quality match.

In other note since Cena never tap like forever(but its possible Daniel will be the first wrestler to make Cena tap,look at Orton),I hope Daniel beat Cena with a small package.