Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    They all have a WWE future. Harper is actually a decent big man from the indies. They are just playing their gimmick. In beatdowns you don't need an actual wrestling move.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    They are just playing their gimmick. In beatdowns you don't need an actual wrestling move.
    That's what I said. I just doubt if there's a life after the gimmick where they get to show a move. Harper is 33, Rowan 31, the whole roster is young. Harper is in the top 25% in age. They're here as a vehicle for Bray Wyatt, maybe get a tag run, after that it's end of the line.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    That's what I said. I just doubt if there's a life after the gimmick where they get to show a move. Harper is 33, Rowan 31, the whole roster is young. Harper is in the top 25% in age. They're here as a vehicle for Bray Wyatt, maybe get a tag run, after that it's end of the line.
    I doubt it. Both still have the better part of 10 years left in the tank. WWE brought Camacho up, I read, due to him being 30+.

I think they'll be fine. HHH is high on the group, so they should do fairly well once thy start doing actual matches.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I really like these guys... It's the most fresh thing we've seen come out of WWE since I picked wrestling back up around 2009. Bray has cuts some really awesome promos and he does his moveset with power. I love his finisher. Can't wait to see where they go.

I like the gimmick and the music. Outside of Rotunda, I don't know much about the other guys, so that remains to be seen. The only problem I have is the fact that people already want them to be catapulted to the main event. It's one of those "prisoner of the moment" type of things, and sometimes you'll just have to go "Whoa! Slow down now." I can understand the excitement, but don't overdo it. Also, I do think they'll eventually need a smaller guy.

I take the ketchup view:

Good things come to those who wait.

Blog Entries
    I think Rowan and harper's prolonged success will be determined by how well they reinvigorate the tag team division. If they can get some decent tag teams to bring interest, then I think Rowan and Harper could have a nice long tenure in the WWE, even after this gimmick ends.

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

Blog Entries
    Hes the only real heel in wwethats over right now heels are little to known right now adr lesnar sandow big e only ligement heels
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I doubt it. Both still have the better part of 10 years left in the tank. WWE brought Camacho up, I read, due to him being 30+.

I think they'll be fine. HHH is high on the group, so they should do fairly well once thy start doing actual matches.
    You won me over. Camacho is doing so well, how can I not agree? Maybe they'll get to his level, yes.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Bray plays his character very well, and Harper is a good wrestler, I can see Bray ending up maybe high mid/main event, with the tag team having a few title runs