Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Who is waiting for the first time the lantern is used as a weapon? Smashed over the head of some poor slob!! The progress has been good so far but I cannot help feel there is just a little something missing...they have the psychology down...the entrance and the creepiness they just need a little something there to "brand" their attacks at the end...the poses is ok but like the NWO had their spraypaint and the Straight Edge Society had their headshaving the Wyatt family needs a little extra to "mark" their victims...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

So. These Wyatt guys.

Pretty crap debuts hey? Nothing new, nothing impressive, nothing original. Bray will be lost in the midcard by Christmas and the other two will be released after Mania (in the usual clear out).

Really ? A thread just to say this (serious or not)
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    There's already a few Wyatt family threads (some of which were actually started by you).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's already a few Wyatt family threads (some of which were actually started by you).
    This is my post-debut analysis. How have you found them Tommy?

...it's been like two weeks...I think he may just be saying that just in case the Wyatt Family fails, he can yell "Called it!" I'm interested to see where this feud with Kane goes personally.

Kane wil join the wyatt fam

Whether The Wyatt Family has any longevity or not Wyatt, Rowan and Harper all have some serious plus sides. Wyatt is great on the mic and can seriously move for someone his size, Harper is a stupidly heavy hitter and being a big man doesn't hurt either, same goes for Rowan, his size alone makes him great WWE material.

As for their debut, I've been really impressed. I'm intrigued to see what happens if Kane does "follow the buzzards" and I personally really like the whole rocking chair, lamb mask, oil lamp thing and their entrance music is awesome too. Even if they are nothing special I'm totally on board with this gimmick and loving every second.

Divas to believe in.

I really like the Wyatt family. They are very unique and bring something different to the table... When was the last time the WWE had a backwoods, voodoo, cult-like group in the biz??? They are creepy as heck and I like it cuz its DIFFERENT. Everything from the entrance to the sinister false teacher stuff Wyatt pulls off... It keeps me interested.

Blog Entries
    I like the gimmick, entrance, music and Bray Wyatt. Harper and Rowan have no WWE-future besides this run - in my opinion. Can't remember them doing 1 wrestle move (and watch most NXT's), just hitting and stomping and an occasionl clothesline/elbow. Fits the gimmick, but when the gimmick ends, they end.

I agree the debut is a bit underwhelming. They've waited a while and when the time came I still had the feel they didn't really know where to go. But I'm not writing them off yet.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'