Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    I can't understand why there is such a mixed reception for Cena. Personally I like him.

I mean he works his ass off for the fans, has done for years now. Yes he has got a limited move set (something that could be improved) but the kids love him, that's how its going to be for a while, because he makes the WWE money.

I very much doubt a heel turn will be in order, at least not in the foreseeable future.

I think it's time that they stuck John Cena in the Diva division. He'd make an awesome woman's champion. Imagine a match between Maryse and John Cena in a Bitch Tit challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Crassman View Post
    I think it's time that they stuck John Cena in the Diva division. He'd make an awesome woman's champion. Imagine a match between Maryse and John Cena in a Bitch Tit challenge.
    LMAO!!!! Nothing new what I'm gonna say but, hey... A lot of the wrestlers say he's the hardest working guy in the business. But, he's being put over other guys that are MUCH better and have been there much longer. It hurts to see that Christian, Kofi, even Evan Bourne being ignored. Hell, Goldust and Reagel are AWESOME wrestlers that never get TV time. MOst long time wrestling (real wrestling like russian leg sweeps, brainbusters,etc. kind of guys) want to see that kind of stuff, not rap offs, and references to Wendy's (heath slater) or the Human Jar of Maionaise

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Look its pretty simple. John Cena represents everything the WWE stands for. So if you dont like John Cena then you dont like WWE. If you dont like John Cena and dont want to see John Cena, dont watch WWE. I know its sad and its hard to hear and hard to comprehend, but its the truth. WWE doesnt care about how many manuvers these guys can pull off and how great of wrestlers they are. They are just not that type of company. Hell, they dont even use the term "wrestling" or any variation of the word anymore! That should be your biggest clue right there!!! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT WRESTLING!!! Week in and week out everyone complains about the matches WWE puts on but the fact of the matter is they could care less about the quality of their matches. The wrestling has taken a backseat to all that other garbage they put on like guest hosts, promos, skits, etc.. If you watch NXT, they make it plain and clear that if your the best wrestler in the group but cant cut it on the mic, you have no shot at winning. They could care less how good of a wrestler John Cena is or how many moves he has or how real those moves look. They care about him getting over with the crowd on the mic and selling his t-shirts and movies and spinny title belts.

My point is this - I know there are lots of wrestling fans out there and I know the easiest way to get your fix is to tune in to RAW. Its probably what you've been watching since you were a young'n and its what your used to. I get it. Im the same way. But if your truley a fan of "WRESTLING" and are sick of seeing the "NOT WRESTLING" the WWE is forcing down your throat week in and week out - then I truley advise you to go out of your way and to watch some of the other companies out there who still care about "WRESTLING". TNA has started to go down hill lately but I guaruntee you if you check out ROH and give their product a chance you'll love what you see and you'll realize that WWE has gone far away from providing true wrestling entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by ch.brooks24 View Post
    So if you dont like John Cena then you dont like WWE. If you dont like John Cena and dont want to see John Cena, dont watch WWE. I know its sad and its hard to hear and hard to comprehend, but its the truth.
    Another truth is.....Don't watch RAW! Watch Smackdown!

I'm going to be honest here.... I have never really liked Cena. Alright he has charisma, bucket loads in fact, but as a wrestler, not my cup of tea.

R.I.P. Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post
    I'm going to be honest here.... I have never really liked Cena. Alright he has charisma, bucket loads in fact, but as a wrestler, not my cup of tea.
    1) Irish Whip
    2) Spinout Powerbomb
    3) 5-knuckle shuffle
    4) Attitude Adjustment
    5) ?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    1) Irish Whip
    2) Spinout Powerbomb
    3) 5-knuckle shuffle
    4) Attitude Adjustment
    5) ?
    5) Shoulder Block x 3

And thats it.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Exactly, that is it. Not another move in sight.

R.I.P. Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post
    Exactly, that is it. Not another move in sight.
    Yeah Cena and Hogan are the same with limited moves.