Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    If we'er gonna be comparing here to the attitude era I see it this way John Cena is the equvilant of what the Rock was back then the Rock was mainly a face and got a huge pop from the crowd while Orton is what Austin was Austin gave stunners to anyone as does Orton he gives anyone an RKO do I dislike Cena yes but dude gets a reaction to the fans and that's what WWE looks for as well
    Interesting comparison let alone pretty accurate. I remember when prowrestling magazine had an article out about if WWE could survivor without The Rock & a WWE rep. said "We think Cena is our new Rock." So, you are not off & the comparison of Orton & Austin is something that has been mentioned alot.

The only thing I have against the whole comparison with The Rock & John Cena is The Rock was way bigger then John Cena in terms of popularity let alone The Rock was by far a better wrestler & a entertainer. Also, The Rock had a bit of a bad boy side about him. Cena is to much of a goody-two shoes & straight-laced. The better comparison for Cena would be Hulk Hogan. Both are mediocre wrestlers, have the whole goody-two shoes thing with there character let alone both were aimed for kids & also have the absurd "superhero" element.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    What are you the sign guy or something? I have a funny feeling your a Cena lover or something? There is no denying Cena is popular. Does the dude have the "it" factor. Well...really no, it's more of a matter of having great representatives that market him & create a certain image for him. He's not by any means a great wrestler but dude you make him sound like a God which is just laughable let alone NOT true. Cena gets mixed reactions from the crowds. I've been to events, I have friends that have gone to events & I've seen the reactions on TV & the dude, clearly gets mixed reactions. He's not like guys like Triple H, Taker, Orton, Mysterio & so forth who get way more cheers then boos. Hell, even Cena himself knows he gets the biggest mixed reaction from the crowds & he accepts that.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First, im not the sign guy, I am just a guy that is blessed to be able to watch something i love live and I have a few connections, that's all I have to say about that. No im not a Cena lover, do I respect the guy, HELL YES. On the few occasions I have talked to the guy, he has been nothing but world class and I cant say that about all the wrestlers I've met. You my friend don't know what the 'it" factor really is. If you read my post again you will realize the error of your ways, I never said he didn't get a mixed reaction, I said people GO CRAZY FOR HIM. I hate to burst your bubble bro but John Cena's character and the person is pretty close to the same. What you see is mostly what you get it's not a certain image, its him, just maybe a little bit louder but its the same guy. I am well aware that you will never see eye to eye with me on many things and that's ok, I enjoy the fact you read my post non the less. KEEP READING, more to come. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.
    Last edited by IPEEINTHESHOWER; 10-13-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    to reply to the thread, no Cena is not ruining the WWE. The creative team is ruining the WWE. u got the same guys in the main event picture like edge, Cena, Orton, hhh, sheamus undertaker. u got the stupid gimmick ppvs, u got awful wrestling, u got stupid segments on their weekly shows. u got overpriced PPV's and i could keep going but imma stop there. Cena is just doing his job. i am no where near a Cena fan but its just not fair to blame the horrible state of the WWE on one guy.
    lol umad?

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First, im not the sign guy, I am just a guy that is blessed to be able to watch something i love live and I have a few connections, that's all I have to say about that. No im not a Cena lover, do I respect the guy, HELL YES. On the few occasions I have talked to the guy, he has been nothing but world class and I cant say that about all the wrestlers I've met. You my friend don't know what the 'it" factor really is. If you read my post again you will realize the error of your ways, I never said he didn't get a mixed reaction, I said people GO CRAZY FOR HIM. I hate to burst your bubble bro but John Cena's character and the person is pretty close to the same. What you see is mostly what you get it's not a certain image, its him, just maybe a little bit louder but its the same guy. I am well aware that you will never see eye to eye with me on many things and that's ok, I enjoy the fact you read my post non the less. KEEP READING, more to come. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.
    Wait a minute...For one, you didn't burst my bubble. I know John Cena is practically the same guy in & outside of the ring. I give props to John Cena. I mean he does the make-a-wish foundation more then anyone & applaud him for it. He's a good person & hey, great for him on succeeding. I don't dislike John Cena the person (I don't know the guy. So, I can't judge him as a person but I've always heard he's a down to earth guy). What I dislike is John Cena the wrestler though. He's highly one of the most overrated ever right next to the jackass Hulk Hogan. As for the "it" factor comment? I know what the "it" factor is & it's somone who has the total package. Cena isn't an "it" factory. He's more like a manufactured "it" factor. Cena hasn't made it big on his talents. He's an average if not below average wrestler. What's made Cena succeed is simply his own will BUT also having Vince giving him the right representatives & marketing behind him to make him big. Vince McMahon truly made John Cena what he is today. If Cena left the WWE he would fade & his popularity would die quicker then a hick-up but then again very few guys have become bigger then the company itself & that's only maybe 3 guys that have become bigger then the WWE in being able to carry there own star power elsewhere. Cena needs the WWE because without the WWE there is no John Cena. You are right though on me & you, as we will probably never see eye-to-eye or really get along with one and another that well.
    Last edited by Scottland; 10-13-2010 at 07:35 PM.

Banned
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Well the reason for that Scottland is even with all my infinite wisdom I still can't fix stupid. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Well the reason for that Scottland is even with all my infinite wisdom I still can't fix stupid. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
    No...the reason for that would be because your an arrogant & ignorant jackass. Simply put, I wouldn't have to be such a smartass if you weren't such a dumbass.
    Last edited by Scottland; 10-13-2010 at 07:48 PM.

Banned
    No...the reason for that would be because your an arrogant & ignorant jackass. Simply put, I wouldn't have to be such a smartass if you weren't such a dumbass.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm trying to be nice but you have the IQ of lint. After reading your post, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. If you dont like my opinion of you-improve yourself. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. say what you would like but this is my last post pertaining to you.

Blog Entries
    Interesting comparison let alone pretty accurate. I remember when prowrestling magazine had an article out about if WWE could survivor without The Rock & a WWE rep. said "We think Cena is our new Rock." So, you are not off & the comparison of Orton & Austin is something that has been mentioned alot.

The only thing I have against the whole comparison with The Rock & John Cena is The Rock was way bigger then John Cena in terms of popularity let alone The Rock was by far a better wrestler & a entertainer. Also, The Rock had a bit of a bad boy side about him. Cena is to much of a goody-two shoes & straight-laced. The better comparison for Cena would be Hulk Hogan. Both are mediocre wrestlers, have the whole goody-two shoes thing with there character let alone both were aimed for kids & also have the absurd "superhero" element.
    well ya the Cena and Hulk comparison is best but like I said I was comparing to Attitude Era wrestlers. and I agree The Rock had his bad boy side. but if you see Cena insulting another wrestler or just cracking jokes it reminds you of The Rock's jokes and insults

Blog Entries
    speaking of Sheamus in the title picture I remember I was so pissed sent WWE an email I know it was pointless but come on at the time Sheamus wasn't deserving of the WWE Chapionship but guy is starting to grow on me

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm trying to be nice but you have the IQ of lint. After reading your post, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. If you dont like my opinion of you-improve yourself. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. say what you would like but this is my last post pertaining to you.
    You are trying to be nice? Really...yeah, okay. Being nice is saying blant insults to someone why acting polite? Dude, you have just been an asshole from the start let alone you are unreasonable beyond belief. If someone doesn't agree with you or your little ways then they are wrong. Screw that crap. I have the IQ of lint? What a dumbass comment but it's practical coming from you especially the abortion comment. It's not my IQ that's a problem by any means (I know that for a fact). It's your self-absorded arrogant & ignorant attitude that's the problem. I don't need to improve myself...you need to improve your lousy & narrow-minded attitude. I can care a rat ass of your opinion of me. Why would I care of a jackass's opinion. I've tried being rational & reasonable with you but dude, your just a flat out pompous dick. Here's to your so-called "infinite wisdom" which is more like infinite futility.

P.S. I officially don't understand you & I'm baffled by it. You send me a Friend Request?
    Last edited by Scottland; 10-13-2010 at 08:56 PM.