Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The wrong 'faces'

We all saw Cena face off with Orton at the end of SS

World heavyweight champion and WWE champion....

but are they the right guys to get the crowd engaged?

We all hear the mixed reactions of crowds to both guys......

could wwe months ago not trued to steer this angle to be...

WWE champion Bryan v World Heavyweight champion CM Punk?

After SS i was more intrigued about Roman Reigns and where they may take him......

I'm not interested in another Cena vs Orton match or feud or anything. For me, their entire feud was boring. It was alwas the same things again again and again, and Cena looked always pathetic in the ring, especially when they had their 1 hour iron match, that's the match that made me done once and for all with Cena. During the entire match, yes I said entire, Orton destroyed him, but at the end with one or two moves he won.

I don't want to see that.
    Respect the beard !

I can't believe the IWC isn't blowing up right now.. I couldn't find a picture of last night, but Cena stood between HHH and Stephanie McMahon (Kane in the background) with a smirk on his face that told the entire world.. I AM TURNING HEEL and co-working with The Authority because I still have a re-match for the WWE title and the TRUE face of the WWE

"Are you good to go for Raw", was the question Stephanie asked Cena before Orton rushed in... They want to have the strongest ratings for RAW because of the coming tv-rights negotations; they have had title matches for the last few episodes.. What if they have a champion vs champion match on RAW, a re-match on Smackdown and another one next week for a best out of three winner takes ALL ???

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    I AM TURNING HEEL
    haha, that's funny
    Respect the beard !

all last night ment(when Cena came out) was that Cena is finally taking over the Authority storyline and he will, all by himself, end the reign of abuse by the Authority. *Yawn*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I actually believe Cena will be turning heel. I don't know why. I just do. And who else but CM Punk and/or Daniel Bryan to take him down? Or, Undertaker at Wrestlemania, perhaps?

While CM Punk and Daniel Bryan would be the better in-ring match; Cena/Orton will more than likely be the bigger 'money' match. It's been awhile since they've actually had a one-on-one(Longer than Bryan/Punk, for instance), both are arguably among the biggest stars in WWE at the moment, and the match probably won't be too bad.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    We all knew that this was coming. It was pretty obvious that Cena would at some point get himself involved in the Authority/WWE title picture towards the business end of the wrestling year. The biggest travesty in this case is that the WHC is also now going to be in that storyline. There were reports that it was going to be treated as an equal to the WWE title now that Cena had it, but given the direction they're going in, I can't help but think that the WWE title will be the main focus. Hope I'm wrong though.

And to those who say Cena's turning heel here; LOL.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Cena heel turn...