Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is the WWE gonna have Daniel Bryan join the Wyatt's?

After watching Raw this Monday I can't help, but feel that the WWE is gonna have Bryan join the Wyatt Family. I think that idea is an absolute atrocious idea considering how much the fans love Bryan and how great of a singles competitor he is.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

why would you think he's going to join them? Last person they kidnapped was Kane and he's hooked up with Triple H not the wyatts
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    You think he's joining the Wyatts? Why? Because he has a wicked beard? Because they carried him out of the arena? They did the exact same thing with Kane, but that didn't end up leading anywhere.
    it makes little to no sense to have the most over guy in the company joining one of the top heel factions in the company. Kane joining the Wyatts would have made more sense given that he's a monster and all that.

I expect Bryan to maybe take some time off and then return at some point to a huge pop to defeat the Wyatts.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Well I don't know because the WWE has ruined guys pushes before like Ryback, Zack Ryder, and Dolph Ziggler when they were getting over. So I don't see why they wouldn't do that again.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Well I don't know because the WWE has ruined guys pushes before like Ryback, Zack Ryder, and Dolph Ziggler when they were getting over. So I don't see why they wouldn't do that again.
    Sack ryder is a joke....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    Sack ryder is a joke....
    Who?

dfghjkl
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

It would be hilarious to see DB dressed like a mini bray wyatt haha I do think he will follow the buzzards up till TLC then will turn on wyatts to get even more over

It's to early to turn DB heel again. But he could turn heel fo9r a couple of weeks and turn face at TLC tricking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    After watching Raw this Monday I can't help, but feel that the WWE is gonna have Bryan join the Wyatt Family. I think that idea is an absolute atrocious idea considering how much the fans love Bryan and how great of a singles competitor he is.
    They will perhaps turn him heel, then have him attack Punk, but Daniel Bryan will fight his daemons, and turn face again so he and Punk will destroy The Wyatts.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Who?

dfghjkl
    My point exactly