Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alex Riley - Nothing special to me at all, interchangeable look and a nothing persona, does nothing for me in ring.

Zack Ryder - Never been able to get into him outside of him being an Edge Head. Nothing spectacular in the ring, not overly exciting persona. I tried to watch quite a few episodes of his show and to be honest they bored me.

Jinder Mahal - Boring in the ring, on the mic and no character whatsoever.

Ted DiBiase Jr - Black Hole of Charisma.

Bo Dallas - Bores me to suicide on every level possible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Alex Riley - Nothing special to me at all, interchangeable look and a nothing persona, does nothing for me in ring.

Zack Ryder - Never been able to get into him outside of him being an Edge Head. Nothing spectacular in the ring, not overly exciting persona. I tried to watch quite a few episodes of his show and to be honest they bored me.

Jinder Mahal - Boring in the ring, on the mic and no character whatsoever.

Ted DiBiase Jr - Black Hole of Charisma.

Bo Dallas - Bores me to suicide on every level possible.
    That's what I was looking for

But seriously, I can understand Dallas (if everyone could kill one person in the world, he'd be my choice), and DiBiase.

Mahal IMO is good in the ring. If you've seen him as Tiger Raj Sing, then you'd see that he's a really good wrestler.
    Ryder I think just has a stupid gimmick. I think they're in the process of changing that with his new look coming on. He's solid in the ring and he can talk.
    Riley I'm amazed you don't like. Solid in the ring, I can't understand your logic behind saying that he has no persona, the man is charismatic as hell. His look is the kind of look WWE are likely to push as a main event star.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's what I was looking for

But seriously, I can understand Dallas (if everyone could kill one person in the world, he'd be my choice), and DiBiase.

Mahal IMO is good in the ring. If you've seen him as Tiger Raj Sing, then you'd see that he's a really good wrestler.
    Ryder I think just has a stupid gimmick. I think they're in the process of changing that with his new look coming on. He's solid in the ring and he can talk.
    Riley I'm amazed you don't like. Solid in the ring, I can't understand your logic behind saying that he has no persona, the man is charismatic as hell. His look is the kind of look WWE are likely to push as a main event star.
    Ah but if you look, I never said bad in the ring I said boring to me. Two different things in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Put it this way, members of the audience literally stand up and turn there backs to the ring, from when his theme hits until the match finishes. This happens every time!
    Ok for some reason I really want to see that.

#1-Fangango
    #2-Tyson Kidd
    #3-Jinder Mahal
    #4-Heath Slater
    #5-Justin Gabriel

Honorable mention- Almost everybody from NXT (excluding Bo Dallas)
    Sandow is not included because he's a guaranteed WHC

1. Bray Wyatt
    2. Curt Hawkins
    3. Tyson Kidd
    4. Damien Sandow
    5. Undecided on this one.

Five Low-Mid carders that I would love to see them get a push?
    5 - Cody Rhode : Cody became a jobber for such a long period after loosing his IC title to Big Show..Remember When Cody was heavily promoted on smackdown back to his "Undashing" days?He was awesome!!I hope the things with Damien get him back on track!

4 -Curt Hawkins : Good Look,can handle the mic,decent wrestling skills,kick ass theme,still young,what else?I can't understand why this guy ain't pushed..As much as I don't like Ryder,but Curt and Ryder should team up together again and try to go the badass way with them,giving beatings to every team from behind lol
    3 - Evan Bourne : This guy used to be a great wrestler.Just watch him as Matt Sydal.He had a very great moveset,and have the abilities to entertain.I know he is injured,and I hope the injuries he sustained won't affect his skills very much,but,if he return,I hope he won't comeback with the same gimmick he had.

2 - Tyson kidd : no need for an explanation here,I think lol

1 - Drew Mcintyre : The fucking Chosen one.Nuff said!!Where is the Drew we used to know?Ruthless IC champ,who was praised by Vince himself.This guy have it all!Size,look,charisma,maybe his mic skills weren't that good,but he evolved,and I'm pretty sure he can handle the mic right now!!!Why bury the guy,just because his wife did him?I mean,I know,it's bad to hear that a wrestler got beat by his wife lol but not only she's a wrestler too,but he could've beaten the bitch in like 3 seconds.If he done so,he would've been pulverised by the media and known as a wife beater,yet the guy stood calmly there,to protect the woman,himself,and his job!!Just weeks after that,he got buried to hell!I'm not saying that this IS THE MAIN REASON,but this is what seems to be.I hope the E would give the man a chance again!!
    Into The Crippler!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1. Titus O'Neil- One of the very few good things to come out of WWE's social media push. Titus has done some really good stuff from the app like P2P cake bit. He could be a good mid carder with the effort he puts in his work.

2. Wyatt- Cape Fear is one of my favorite movies and Wyatt is taking the gimmick to a whole new level.

3. Tyson Kidd- Amazing in ring worker and hope he gets pushed when he returns.

4. Trent Beretta/Greg Marasciulo - Great to see TNA picked him up and hope he does good in the X Division.

5. Fandango- Has been impressing since his debut. I think his IC title reign would have been a lot better then Axle's
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions