Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I await Vickie vs Brad

Survivor Series.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I think everyone but Austin himself wants him to wrestle a match. In the unlikelihood that Austin ever does one more match, WM 30 has got to be now or never, but probably never. I'm sure he'll appear in some form though come April.

Firstly I am not sure who is coming off as heel in this feud, secondly, I dont see Austin coming back just to lose to HHH. Losing to punk to put him over is one thing but HHH is a legend in himself why does he need to win against Austin at this stage of his career
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    I do think it's all talk and there's more likelihood of Sting surfacing at 'mania. But if it were to happen, I'd see HHH as the heel. He's been coming off as more of a heel in the exchanges with Vince so far....time will tell

You can always have cm punk side with HHH against vince and austin. The show could end with punk winning and austin delivering a final stunner to vince to end the show.
    The Rock- "How dare you, little jabroni, come on the Rock's show, and not even have the class to introduce yourself? What is your name?"
    Y2J -"I told you, my--"
    The Rock- "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

Blog Entries
    I know hating on HHH is second nature, and the power struggle would have to end with HHH winning, but I don't see Austin simply returning for a match and losing against HHH. When I saw the report, I thought: sure, HHH is prepared to lose to Austin, and Austin trusts HHH and knows that he can carry the match if there's too much rust on SCSA.

They can do the angle Robstar describes for Booker with Austin as general manager, Austin/Vince as faces, HHH and his puppet Maddox as heels, Austin winning the confrontations, HHH stealing the win at Mania. But I don't believe a short Austin return with a loss. Stone Cold has too much ego for that.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    Robstar: I like the idea with Booker T. I think it would be a much better fit than throwing Austin in there, though it would be a lot less high profile. And I think HHH and Booker could have a great match.

If SCSA returns, CM Punk versus Stone Cold just needs to happen. I don't even want a face / heel dynamic in the build, just two tweeners trying to win the crowd and one-up eachother and giving it all they've got.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I do think it's all talk and there's more likelihood of Sting surfacing at 'mania. But if it were to happen, I'd see HHH as the heel. He's been coming off as more of a heel in the exchanges with Vince so far....time will tell
    Really? Did you miss the part where Vince just SLATED the crowd the other week on Raw when they fired Vickie? He was full on heel there, I can assure you.

IF SCSA returns for a match, it seriously HAS to be this year, since he's getting too old otherwise. And IF SCSA returns for a match, then I want it to be against CM Punk. Punk himself wants that match, Austin himself also wants that match.

Plus, I see no sense whatsoever in having Austin representing Vince in the proposed match against HHH at Wrestlemania. Given how IMO HHH will be the face in this feud given that he's so over with the crowd, and given that the fans WILL cheer for Austin when he returns, then to me it doesn't make sense to have HHH vs Austin unless HHH is the heel, but that won't happen.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

As soon as I started reading the 'reports ' that this family feud would culminate at WM I thought they would look at getting Austin on board, I just assumed it would be opposed to Vince rather than with him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    As soon as I started reading the 'reports ' that this family feud would culminate at WM I thought they would look at getting Austin on board, I just assumed it would be opposed to Vince rather than with him.
    Same here. It doesn't make much sense at all for Austin to side with Vince. Austin, if involved, will be cheered out of the building, so it doesn't make sense for him to be representing the heel side of the feud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!