Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

New WWE General Managers

So this week saw Vickie Guerrero installed as GM of Smackdown. My question is this - where does that leave Booker T and Teddy Long? Will Booker don the tights again or join the announce team again? Will Teddy go back to managing? I highly doubt he'd be capable of reffing anymore. Is it over for Teddy maybe?

Not sure what will happen to Booker to be honest, can't see him wrestling much if at all and I don't think they'll throw him back at the announce table.

Teddy will carry on doing what he has been, being the GM's bitch and Standard Bearer for the Creation of Tag Matches out of Cluster Fuck Segments.

Blog Entries
    I hope that Booker does indeed go back to wrestling. He's still in incredible shape and could still go for a couple of years.

Teddy Long I just see floating backstage with Vickie the same as he's been doing for a while now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So this week saw Vickie Guerrero installed as GM of Smackdown. My question is this - where does that leave Booker T and Teddy Long? Will Booker don the tights again or join the announce team again? Will Teddy go back to managing? I highly doubt he'd be capable of reffing anymore. Is it over for Teddy maybe?
    They're both black. So I can only assume the will some how team up and reboot the Nation of Domination.

Exactly ! Nation of Domination will be back !

Booker T, Mark Henry, Ezekiel Jackson, Prime Time Players, R-Truth

Kofi won't be in it.
    Respect the beard !

Hmm interesting development there it will be interesting to see if we have a booker vs vickie feud.

I'd like to see either Vickie, or...OR...Brace yourself...A HEEL Teddy Long, in Ryback's corner.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Hmm interesting development there it will be interesting to see if we have a booker vs vickie feud.
    I think we'll see a Vickie vs Maddox feud. When is Bragging Rights again? Is that even still a thing? Maybe Vickie can reintroduce the brand split!!!

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    They're both black. So I can only assume the will some how team up and reboot the Nation of Domination.
    That's just logical.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    What Toolie said, obviously.

No, Teddy should manage somebody, I think. Ryback?

Book can go back to commentary, absolutely.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries

HHH, Vince And Control Of The WWE *contains SD spoiler*

So there's a half assed report that Stone Cold might return at WM30 to represent Vince in a match against HHH for control of the WWE. As much as I think this is unlikely, I'd rather see Austin in there than Vince. I was wondering how this might play out.

I think that moving forward there will be more brand rivalry (even though there isn't even separate rosters anymore) with the Vickie/Maddox rivalry and I forsee Vickie being in Vince's pocket and Maddox in HHH's pocket. In the event that Austin is a no-goer for a match, a good angle might be that now that Booker has been freed up, Vince could use him as a pawn in promising HHH's job to him, should he keep control of WWE. Thus, we would have Booker T vs HHH at 'mania. I could take that matchup. If Haitch is going to insist on making himself a centerpiece then I'd prefer this than have the scenario of Stone Cold representing Vince, which really doesn't make much sense, considering their history.

I await your job offer for a spot on creative WWE.