Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Rivalry of a lifetime.

Name your dream rivalry. You pick the match and location. Lately I been thinking about a match between Undertaker vs Sting in a Career vs Career with the streak on the line match at Wrestlemania. I know that would be epic.

John Cena to be revealed as the leader of Nexus along with Michael Cole and Goldberg to appear at the Rumble and just kill about 8 guys, then for him to set himself up for a World Title match with Cena at WrestleMania, Goldberg in the Main Event at WrestleMania XXVII in WCW country against a heel Cena would be freaking epic

Heel Rock returns to fight Cena (Rock would win and NOT, I repeat NOT get squashed by SuperCena)
    Face Rock returns to take on CM Punk.
    Face Rock returns to do awesome promos with Jericho.
    Cena joins Nexus and WWE need to make a new team with a new captain, Rock returns and sides with WWE.

Yes, I'm a Rock fanboy.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

wrestlemania, cena vs stone cold. randy orton vs. HHH wrestlemania career vs. career match how epic if triple H retires to soemone he brought into the buisness. daniel bryan vs miz and alex riley handicap match for us title. these would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySteal View Post
    Heel Rock returns to fight Cena (Rock would win and NOT, I repeat NOT get squashed by SuperCena)
    Face Rock returns to take on CM Punk.
    Face Rock returns to do awesome promos with Jericho.
    Cena joins Nexus and WWE need to make a new team with a new captain, Rock returns and sides with WWE.

Yes, I'm a Rock fanboy.
    Rock is is so good at getting a pop he could wrestle a quadriplegic and people would still cheer for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Rock is is so good at getting a pop he could wrestle a quadriplegic and people would still cheer for him.
    Pop Rocks?

1 night only passing of the tourch, Micheals vs Morrison, iron man. U cud make Morrison a hall of famer their and then with a great performance. It wud b like Hogan Cena...except not a shit match. Wm oc

Quote the Raven...Nevermore

John Morrison has done absolutely nothing in a year and a half to deserve anything like that kind of a rub, the guy has a great body which is good for him but he has very little else going for him!

Eddie vs Lesnar one more time
    Eddie vs anyone really
    Lesnar vs Cena
    Goldberg vs Gillberg
    Goldberg vs anyone
    Stone cold vs the Rock one more time
    stone cold vs anyone
    rock vs anyone