Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: WrestleMania

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Doesnt have to be that way. I made a mistake and fixed it.
    Some guy in here hate me cause I am an RVD fan so I am now a troll in his eyes.

    Anyway where do you think WM 31 and 32 should be?
    That's Robstar....all I'm allowed to say

    Anyhow, I agree with the "Vancouver for Wrestlemania 31" sign from the night after this years WM, the crowds are good there, and it's not like people won't show up just because it's in Canada

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My issue with you is that you say your are 32 or something yet you come off like you are 15. Which I thought you were since every single time the issue of AJ Lee's age comes up you feel the overwhelming need to state and restate your belief that she actually looks older than 13. You don't happen to own a van do you?

    How do I come off as I am 15. I must admit that I expected to get some flak for my RVD comments. But I stand by what I said about RVD he a good good good wrestler But nothing I have ever said should have come off as such. Also yes AJ looks young, but I don't look at her and see an underage kid. I see a grown woman.

    Sure she doesn't look like the bella twins but she is a good looking girl and IMO she does not look 16. As I have said before I would say she looks around 20. And I am sure you already know this but she is in fact 26 or something like that

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    That's Robstar....all I'm allowed to say

    Anyhow, I agree with the "Vancouver for Wrestlemania 31" sign from the night after this years WM, the crowds are good there, and it's not like people won't show up just because it's in Canada

    Why is that all your allowed to say???

    I would love for it to be in chicago but so long as they pick a city with a good crowd I will be happy.

  4. #34
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    How do I come off as I am 15. I must admit that I expected to get some flak for my RVD comments. But I stand by what I said about RVD he a good good good wrestler But nothing I have ever said should have come off as such. Also yes AJ looks young, but I don't look at her and see an underage kid. I see a grown woman.

    Sure she doesn't look like the bella twins but she is a good looking girl and IMO she does not look 16. As I have said before I would say she looks around 20. And I am sure you already know this but she is in fact 26 or something like that
    Keep going. This is good.



  5. #35
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Why is that all your allowed to say???

    I would love for it to be in chicago but so long as they pick a city with a good crowd I will be happy.
    Because he knows what's good for him. True story.



  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Keep going. This is good.

    Ok well with that said I am done with this whole matter. Keep doing what you do so long as it makes you content. I will continue using this site posting my thoughts and opinions. If you want to come follow me around and post troll photos or make comments about me. Then thats fine. So long as it makes you happy. There is nothing more to say on my end.

    Except that after you see this I know you are going to want to post something in response. After which you will eagerly sit in front of you computer hitting the refresh button awaiting my response. The only problem is you wont get one out of me. Have a good day sir.

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,742
    Blog Entries
    1


    What the hell is this?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What the hell is this?
    I got Robstar all over my back because I am an RVD fan and because I think AJ doesnt look underage.
    Young yes but not underage. Whats going on though? Care to weigh in on the WM question?

  9. #39
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6



  10. #40
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,706
    I know it won't happen but I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, London. The crowds would be crazy and the post Mania Raw crowd would eclipse anything else seen before.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.