Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WrestleMania

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Doesnt have to be that way. I made a mistake and fixed it.
    Some guy in here hate me cause I am an RVD fan so I am now a troll in his eyes.

Anyway where do you think WM 31 and 32 should be?
    That's Robstar....all I'm allowed to say

Anyhow, I agree with the "Vancouver for Wrestlemania 31" sign from the night after this years WM, the crowds are good there, and it's not like people won't show up just because it's in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My issue with you is that you say your are 32 or something yet you come off like you are 15. Which I thought you were since every single time the issue of AJ Lee's age comes up you feel the overwhelming need to state and restate your belief that she actually looks older than 13. You don't happen to own a van do you?

How do I come off as I am 15. I must admit that I expected to get some flak for my RVD comments. But I stand by what I said about RVD he a good good good wrestler But nothing I have ever said should have come off as such. Also yes AJ looks young, but I don't look at her and see an underage kid. I see a grown woman.

Sure she doesn't look like the bella twins but she is a good looking girl and IMO she does not look 16. As I have said before I would say she looks around 20. And I am sure you already know this but she is in fact 26 or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    That's Robstar....all I'm allowed to say

Anyhow, I agree with the "Vancouver for Wrestlemania 31" sign from the night after this years WM, the crowds are good there, and it's not like people won't show up just because it's in Canada

Why is that all your allowed to say???

I would love for it to be in chicago but so long as they pick a city with a good crowd I will be happy.

Blog Entries
    How do I come off as I am 15. I must admit that I expected to get some flak for my RVD comments. But I stand by what I said about RVD he a good good good wrestler But nothing I have ever said should have come off as such. Also yes AJ looks young, but I don't look at her and see an underage kid. I see a grown woman.

Sure she doesn't look like the bella twins but she is a good looking girl and IMO she does not look 16. As I have said before I would say she looks around 20. And I am sure you already know this but she is in fact 26 or something like that
    Keep going. This is good.

Blog Entries
    Why is that all your allowed to say???

I would love for it to be in chicago but so long as they pick a city with a good crowd I will be happy.
    Because he knows what's good for him. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Keep going. This is good.

Ok well with that said I am done with this whole matter. Keep doing what you do so long as it makes you content. I will continue using this site posting my thoughts and opinions. If you want to come follow me around and post troll photos or make comments about me. Then thats fine. So long as it makes you happy. There is nothing more to say on my end.

Except that after you see this I know you are going to want to post something in response. After which you will eagerly sit in front of you computer hitting the refresh button awaiting my response. The only problem is you wont get one out of me. Have a good day sir.

Blog Entries

What the hell is this?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What the hell is this?
    I got Robstar all over my back because I am an RVD fan and because I think AJ doesnt look underage.
    Young yes but not underage. Whats going on though? Care to weigh in on the WM question?

Blog Entries

I know it won't happen but I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, London. The crowds would be crazy and the post Mania Raw crowd would eclipse anything else seen before.