Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm not sure if they would work as faces. As a tag team, Miz and Truth would have chemistry, but it just wouldn't be Awesome Truth if they aren't doing all the badass shit they were doing as heels. Like they wouldn't have the You Suck rapping entrance nor would they just run around wrecking shit. I'd rather see Miz reunited with either Alex Riley or a returning John Morrison. Those pairings would work better as faces than Awesome Truth would.

Hey Robstar, that sig is great!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl River Plunge View Post

Hey Robstar, that sig is great!
    Thankyou and yes it is.

Blog Entries
    I have never been a huge fan of either the Miz or R Truth, but this idea has merit

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

I just can't get into the Miz anymore as a face or a heel, he just bores me to tears, which is a shame as I enjoyed his WWE title run.

Blog Entries
    What did R-Truth come out for the other night? He didn't have a match. Was he just warming up the crowd when the Wyatt's attacked him?

Ironic, I was thinking this exact same concept today. They had great chemistry in the ring and on the mic. I am all for the idea. Especially against the Wyatts.

"And that's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
    "And it's Aweeeesoooommmeee!"
    I loved their catch phrases together.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    Awesome Truth reunion? A splendid idea! Something is needed for these two fledgling talents, & what better way to re-spark not only The Miz & R-Truth's careers but the retched tag team division as well!
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

R-Truth is also really over, and the Miz struggles to get pity claps...it could help him get some fan support

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What did R-Truth come out for the other night? He didn't have a match. Was he just warming up the crowd when the Wyatt's attacked him?
    I expected the Cole or Lawler to explain that one, and it would have been really easy to, but I guess not.