Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I currently don't like WWE all that much. I DVR Raw and find myself fast forwarding through the majority of it. I haven't watched Smackdown in weeks, except for replays on UHD when something cool like DB going nuts on The Shield. Nothing really captivates me at all. My DVR messed up this past Monday in the middle of the Naomi/Bella match. I read the results and feel I missed nothing. That's not something I would call a positive feeling for the company. My own tastes and preferences aren't satisfied with the WWE product right now. I think it sucks. I'm really not high on all the new blood that everyone else seems to be high on. I think Ziggler is weak, I think DB is average at best, I think The Shield is annoying and bland, and I think CM Punk is boring.

In my opinion, WWE wouldn't even be around without John Cena. Everyone on here hates him but honestly, he's the entire marketability of the WWE. It's not like before when they could replace a big star by creating another one. The fans are way to indecisive and constantly change their mind. There will never be a big star like Cena again IMO. So when he hangs it up, I feel it will start the eventual demise of WWE. There are no more Stone Cold, Rock, or Hogan types after Cena.

I think it's all a cycle and they found themselves in a bad gap. Look at some of the people who came back long after their careers probably should've been over, to put people over. Hogan in his last wrestling run, HBK, Mick Foley...these guys had major clout, so putting people over helped launch the careers of guys like Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, all the way up to Randy Orton and Cena. But now, Angle's in TNA, Brock is only involved in special attraction matches so he won't be in there with up and comers, Orton never reached the heights of the latter, and Cena can't put everyone over all by himself...and that's if he ever decides to. WWE really misses out with guys like Bret Hart and Edge who's careers were cut short and they can't put people over in the same fashion. The losses of Eddiie Guerrero and Benoit so they can't help put people over. Honestly, it's unfortunate for people like DB, Miz, Ziggler, Rhodes, etc...who seriously need that in order to really make it to the next realm and have a chance to carry the company forward.

Blog Entries
    I can't be too critical. I don't pay for the product. I'm a pirate. Aarrrrrrggghh!

Blog Entries
    I been a wrestling fan since 1986... consider myself a self-historian....
    Comparing the WWE now to anytime in the past just isn't applicable... WWE has evolved into to a big company... as oppose to just a wrestling company..... Being more Entertainment which isn't a bad thing... but isn't a good thing if you a wrestling fan....
    My opinion I'm very mixed on the WWE..... still watch but not as big of a WWE fan as I was in the 1980s and 1990s....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

The product today is better than 1 year ago .. The wrestling on show has improved and the storylines are better .. One thing that makes me think tho is the bellas come back , they start dating cena n bryan , they get major parts on a new show and then cena and bryan are in the wwe title scene . Seems weird to me

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    The more I sit back and just let it wash over me the more I enjoy WWE. I had gotten to a point where I was too focused on the things I didn't like and I was missing all the good stuff. Now I rarely watch Raw live any more and simply fast forward out all the recaps, apps and crap.

I'm actually feeling pretty positive about WWE, a change is coming, not yet, but the next era has the potential to be great with guys like Punk, Bryan, Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose and Zayn graduating from the indies with great talent and history together set to compliment 'home grown' WWE guys like Sheamus, Rhodes, Fandango, Ziggler and Wyatt. I never thought I'd say this but PG has forced the talent to up their game and is starting to make for better programming, no more can they rely on violent spots or dirty jokes to get over they have to be good and not rely on shock value.

Whoever is directing things at the moment is steering things in the right direction, the Divas of Nxt will bring about a Divas renascence, tag teams are on the rise, managers are back, stables are back, matches are getting longer again and great wrestlers are getting the chance to rise to the top. It's the IWC's wet dream, we just have to be patient and watch as it unfolds.
    That makes RAW 10x more enjoyable, also i do it for the divas matches.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I currently don't like WWE all that much. I DVR Raw and find myself fast forwarding through the majority of it. I haven't watched Smackdown in weeks, except for replays on UHD when something cool like DB going nuts on The Shield. Nothing really captivates me at all. My DVR messed up this past Monday in the middle of the Naomi/Bella match. I read the results and feel I missed nothing. That's not something I would call a positive feeling for the company. My own tastes and preferences aren't satisfied with the WWE product right now. I think it sucks. I'm really not high on all the new blood that everyone else seems to be high on. I think Ziggler is weak, I think DB is average at best, I think The Shield is annoying and bland, and I think CM Punk is boring.

In my opinion, WWE wouldn't even be around without John Cena. Everyone on here hates him but honestly, he's the entire marketability of the WWE. It's not like before when they could replace a big star by creating another one. The fans are way to indecisive and constantly change their mind. There will never be a big star like Cena again IMO. So when he hangs it up, I feel it will start the eventual demise of WWE. There are no more Stone Cold, Rock, or Hogan types after Cena.

I think it's all a cycle and they found themselves in a bad gap. Look at some of the people who came back long after their careers probably should've been over, to put people over. Hogan in his last wrestling run, HBK, Mick Foley...these guys had major clout, so putting people over helped launch the careers of guys like Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, all the way up to Randy Orton and Cena. But now, Angle's in TNA, Brock is only involved in special attraction matches so he won't be in there with up and comers, Orton never reached the heights of the latter, and Cena can't put everyone over all by himself...and that's if he ever decides to. WWE really misses out with guys like Bret Hart and Edge who's careers were cut short and they can't put people over in the same fashion. The losses of Eddiie Guerrero and Benoit so they can't help put people over. Honestly, it's unfortunate for people like DB, Miz, Ziggler, Rhodes, etc...who seriously need that in order to really make it to the next realm and have a chance to carry the company forward.
    I was like how does this guy hate the product so much!? Then i saw the name, I can't remember the last time hes said anything good about wrestling but keeps watching anyway. Also i find it funny how his 3 most hated guys are the most 3 loved guys by the IWC, I would not be surprised if he only hates them because of that reason alone.

And to stay WWE would die without Cena is by god the most fucking stupidest thing i have ever seen on this forum. And fans change there mind all the time? That's only some of the IWC members that do that, and to say that there will be no more Cena's? You have to be a troll.

Blog Entries

It would take more then John Cena leaving or going elsewhere to hurt the WWE.... Would it hurt the WWE if Cena would leave tomorrow or get hurt, yeah.... But the WWE always had guys to fall back on.....
    what i like about the WWE- The Sheild, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, the Wyatt Family,the Divas(even though still held back IMO)...
    who I dislike- Cena and Orton.... although they both are loyal guys to the WWE will respect them for what they have done over the past 10 years or so...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I can't say I'm a die hard wrestling fan because of WWE. They completely killed that for me. So, no, I don't watch it like I used to.. But! I am happy to see a guy like Bryan, who's worked so hard for this, to finally be getting up there. I don't like the fact that promoting a stupid divas tv show is a partial reason, but it's nice to see him get his shot. Ziggler too.

Its funny.. Back then, if I missed an episode of RAW, it felt like I've missed so much... Nowadays, missing a month of WWE means nothing. You know you haven't missed a thing when the show ends with Cena's music; and that's what? Almost every single ending of Raw. Lmao.

The WWE is not going to always put things out there we like, they are going to have good story lines and bad ones, they are going to make good decisions and bad decisions but that is the entertainment business ... that is just business.

Not everyone is going to agree with what they put out there sometimes and I have been a wrestling fan for 25 years have asked the question "WTF are they doing" ... BUT I also have loved alot of what they put on TV.

Also it keeps all of us talking about the WWE if we like what they do or not.

My main gripe with WWE is the overkill on social media and recaps. I can't watch an episode of Smackdown anymore because half of it is just recapping what happened on Raw and the other half is just rematches from Raw.
    Im glad they've stopped trying to push tout on every episode of Raw and glad they've stopped pushing the WWE app as heavily as they were.

I also hate the fact that they break kayfabe more often than they did before. Its alright once every now and again but its hard for me to get invested in the product when they do it quite regularly.

One last thing is i hate how Vince is pushing people that no one besides himself likes. People like Ryback, i'm yet to find someone who is actually entertained by this guy. A very one dimensional character which when you look past his strength, he has nothing.
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.