Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow, The Sun (a British tabloid rag) are reporting this story too! Whoever Dolphins1925 is they're sure starting to make waves (excuse the pun).

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Wow, The Sun (a British tabloid rag) are reporting this story too! Whoever Dolphins1925 is they're sure starting to make waves (excuse the pun).
    He has inside knowledge and is able to tell all the winners. I don't really think this will hurt the product. The reason I say that is this: We all come to this dirt sheet and get some form of spoiler unless you are extremely careful in what you choose to read. However there is alway that chance that perhaps the spoilers and rumors are wrong so theres that.

With this guy he is always accurate so I dont see why any WWE fan would ever read his posts. All these WWE shows would not even be worth watching if we knew for a fact a particular wrestler was going to win. Well I wont say completely worthless but there is something to be said for watching a show and having no idea who will win vs watching a match where you know the winner.

In both instances you can enjoy the match but you will enjoy it much more when you have no idea who will win.

What a load of shite. It's actually me, 'coz I call it ALL.THE.TIME!

This should be added to Hunter-Steph-Vince storyline,with vince going "It was me all along" again!
    Well,you know what,I don't find this Dolphins1925 as a threat for the WWE.
    It's like the stuff with smackdown here!!!One knows the results on tuesday,and the show is on friday!You're free to read those spoilers or not!!!It won't make the wwe lose audience i think,as the results are pretty late,and everyone should have ordered the ppv by the mean time,so,knowing the results after ordering the PPV won't make you reclaim your money.The sole problem is,the betting website!
    Now I can see the guy results and then,Bet money on the winners lol
    Last edited by Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa; 07-16-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    Into The Crippler!

Blog Entries
    I think if he gets on some site or faceback or twitter or elsewhere and go say don't watch SummerSlam at 725 pm the night of it.... run down the card predict the winners, and outcomes it could hurt the WWE.... otherwise probably want do much....
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 07-16-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

The days of KAYFABE must return!

Blog Entries
    People should probably keep something in mind:

Dolphins1925's results have almost always been the favorites when it comes to betting systems like Skybet. That means that either a) all the PPVs have been insanely predictable (Swagger at EC and the MITB being the obvious ones where it wasn't) or b) he's not the only one getting ahold of this information.

I'm personally of the persuasion that the leak is way bigger than one person telling his friend.

Edit: Here's a link that shows that Orton and Sandow were favorites on Skybet early in the weekend--Orton being an overwhelming favorite. I mean, surely no one without inside knowledge would think Orton was such a lock that you'd put him at 8/13 odds.
    Last edited by RomanFlare; 07-16-2013 at 10:34 PM.
    D.O.A.

I saw a comment that seemed like a good idea. What the writers do is create a fake set of results and tell each person a different one so when the spoiler goes up, they can find out who the rat is.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    People should probably keep something in mind:

Dolphins1925's results have almost always been the favorites when it comes to betting systems like Skybet. That means that either a) all the PPVs have been insanely predictable (Swagger at EC and the MITB being the obvious ones where it wasn't) or b) he's not the only one getting ahold of this information.

I'm personally of the persuasion that the leak is way bigger than one person telling his friend.

Edit: Here's a link that shows that Orton and Sandow were favorites on Skybet early in the weekend--Orton being an overwhelming favorite. I mean, surely no one without inside knowledge would think Orton was such a lock that you'd put him at 8/13 odds.
    I think it's more likely that they became favourites after the inflex of betting that follows his/her posts.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I think it's more likely that they became favourites after the inflex of betting that follows his/her posts.
    Nope. He posts less than an hour before the PPV starts, usually 15-20 minutes before. I think once he even posted during the first match, but that might've been Elimination Chamber. This isn't something posted on Friday--that'd be too easy. He waits until mass changes would be almost illogical.
    D.O.A.