Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Second...or Fifth coming.

Who would you like to see make a suprise return in the WWE, and who will they rival against.

Blog Entries
    I guess the obvious thing to say here is The Rock/Cena. I'd also love to see Goldberg come back and squash Cena. Come to think about it I'd love to see Brock Lesnar come back to and squash Cena.....hmmmmm. Yeah I could see it. Goldberg comes back, squashes Cena. Brock comes back squashes Cena. And then those two argue who squashed Cena the best, and then beat the hell out of each other in a match 1,000,000 times better then the one at WM. hahaha.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Santina Marella, Colin Delaney, Matt Stryker as a wrestler,

muhammed Hussan for me would be the most valuable and actual possibility, I'd love him to be revealed as the guy behind Kane's carnage and it was all to help get back at The Undertaker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WF™ - Original Member! View Post
    muhammed Hussan for me would be the most valuable and actual possibility, I'd love him to be revealed as the guy behind Kane's carnage and it was all to help get back at The Undertaker
    psh not while Linda is running for senate.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Obvious pick for me is The Rock.

I wouldnt even care who he comes back against, whatever he does, be it promos or matches, it would be 10 times more entertaining than what we have now. I'd love to see Rock vs Orton, but i'd prefer to see Orton in his Legend Killer character if this fued would happen. Thats' a match we'll never see but i'd love to have seen it.

Heel Rock vs Cena would be great, but it would just show how awful Cena is even more. Cena doesnt evn deserve to stand in The Rocks shaddow.

My inner-child is still hoping for the day somones trash talking in the ring and suddenly the tron explodes with "IF YA' SMELL..."

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

rock stone cold, lesner, goldberg, all either aganst cena, orton, or sheamus

Blog Entries
    Definitely Goldberg or The Rock. A lot of WCW fans want to see Taker vs. Goldberg at WM27, as well as Cena vs. The Rock. Either could work. As an Atlantan who is going to WM, then I'd love both those matches.

Lesnar aside; all the people id want back are dead .
    Kevin Federline gets his revenge in a WHC match v Cena lol
    Actually JBL...no one got more heat and he did it in a fair PG way even back then. Put him V cena and i promise u no man alive wud boo cena

Quote the Raven...Nevermore

Quote Originally Posted by mwinfie View Post
    Lesnar aside; all the people id want back are dead .
    Kevin Federline gets his revenge in a WHC match v Cena lol
    Actually JBL...no one got more heat and he did it in a fair PG way even back then. Put him V cena and i promise u no man alive wud boo cena
    I Would.

I loved JBL. He was a great heel, even his entrance music annoyed people. *Ringing Bell*

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles