Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    1st, damn dude you really go out your way defending tna. second, its a nice looking belt i dont like the confederate flag on it
    As you really go out of your way trashing TNA.... are you blind and listening to the TV and typing what you think??? Like I said I'm a wrestling fan, I don't just like TNA, I like NWA, ROH, WWE amd all.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    As you really go out of your way trashing TNA.... are you blind and listening to the TV and typing what you think??? Like I said I'm a wrestling fan, I don't just like TNA, I like NWA, ROH, WWE amd all.....
    i call it as i see it. see the ziggler thread, see the roh show thread. look at the indy guys in tna and indy guys in wwe, wwe has used them better. coming from the indys they had joey ryan, what happen to him? antonio came in became us champ, rollins and dean, tag champ and us champ. nxt 1 was typically dbry's show. the main event was him against jericho. look at him now, cm punk and brodie lee. am i missing anybody else? that is on raw and sd!. tna brought jigsaw just for what? adam pearce, again...what? just for a failed gimmick thing tna tried.
    tna tried turning, well i dont know turning but was being cm punk'ish'. tna had

Blog Entries
    i call it as i see it. see the ziggler thread, see the roh show thread. look at the indy guys in tna and indy guys in wwe, wwe has used them better. coming from the indys they had joey ryan, what happen to him? antonio came in became us champ, rollins and dean, tag champ and us champ. nxt 1 was typically dbry's show. the main event was him against jericho. look at him now, cm punk and brodie lee. am i missing anybody else? that is on raw and sd!. tna brought jigsaw just for what? adam pearce, again...what? just for a failed gimmick thing tna tried.
    tna tried turning, well i dont know turning but was being cm punk'ish'. tna had
    I'm one to call it like I see it myself.... It take time for a gimmick to grow, and sometimes they don't it does sometimes it don't.....
    In the WWE sure you have Rollins and Ambrose, other then their World Tag title and US title reign what else have they done, holding back the divisions??? Ceasaro great wrestler, but stuck in the mid-card, and then paired up with Jack Swagger... Daniel Byran, well to lengthy to go through what the WWE done to him......
    As for TNA, Adam Pearce, don't be surprise if he would show back up, same for Joey Ryan.... Jigsaw he will be there when they need to showcase the X-Division I'm sure
    Different companies us guys different ways, sometimes right sometimes wrong.... It all in the business aspect.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Anyway I think the Briscoes pulled one over on most fans thinking they jumping ship....

Am i the only one who thinks the brisecos arent that good? I mean ive watched ROH 9-10 times and these so called best of indies Brisecos, Steen, others really just dont impress me. Only one Davy Richards impress me maybe just cause hes dating Maria people hold ROH on a pedstal yet i go ehh.. i rather watch new ecw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks the brisecos arent that good? I mean ive watched ROH 9-10 times and these so called best of indies Brisecos, Steen, others really just dont impress me. Only one Davy Richards impress me maybe just cause hes dating Maria people hold ROH on a pedstal yet i go ehh.. i rather watch new ecw
    To each and their own taste do vary!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm one to call it like I see it myself.... It take time for a gimmick to grow, and sometimes they don't it does sometimes it don't.....
    In the WWE sure you have Rollins and Ambrose, other then their World Tag title and US title reign what else have they done, holding back the divisions??? Ceasaro great wrestler, but stuck in the mid-card, and then paired up with Jack Swagger... Daniel Byran, well to lengthy to go through what the WWE done to him......
    As for TNA, Adam Pearce, don't be surprise if he would show back up, same for Joey Ryan.... Jigsaw he will be there when they need to showcase the X-Division I'm sure
    Different companies us guys different ways, sometimes right sometimes wrong.... It all in the business aspect.....
    see how quick you are to defend tna, with such comments. dont be surprised if they show up? no, they wont and if they are they are to be jobbed to the sharks. if x division mattered, they would go out their way bring in jigsaw, or who ever. they would sign adam a deal, the fact is they dont. antonio, rollins and dean are and were title holders, which is better treatment tna has given indy guys, evan bourne (matt sydal) is still in contract. how many times have an indy came and left? joey ryan wont show up on tna, dont get your hopes up. he is much better used in pwg. real americans are a good team, he isnt being used as a mid carder, and they dropped that stupid yoldaling(?). sheild are used in this main event storyline, so no mid card use there. evidence has been proved.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    you were most impressed with mr. no sell? roh isnt as good as they use to be, briscoes i think are better as a tag team. davey isnt dating maria, mike bennett is. steen is mr. wrestling, he has great personality and for a big guy he can move like a small guy.

Blog Entries
    see how quick you are to defend tna, with such comments. dont be surprised if they show up? no, they wont and if they are they are to be jobbed to the sharks. if x division mattered, they would go out their way bring in jigsaw, or who ever. they would sign adam a deal, the fact is they dont. antonio, rollins and dean are and were title holders, which is better treatment tna has given indy guys, evan bourne (matt sydal) is still in contract. how many times have an indy came and left? joey ryan wont show up on tna, dont get your hopes up. he is much better used in pwg. real americans are a good team, he isnt being used as a mid carder, and they dropped that stupid yoldaling(?). sheild are used in this main event storyline, so no mid card use there. evidence has been proved.
    WOW again.......

I guess it where I'm a fan of the over-all product.... I will defend TNA for their strengths something I see you blinded by... and mention the WWE weaknesses something I see you don't see.... At the end of the day I'm a fan of a combine product TNA, WWE, ROH, NWA, and etc....

Cant you see this fighting is tearing us apart !!!!!!!