Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    why would anyone pick TNA right now over WWE?
    Just cause, why would someone drink pepsi instead of coke if they like coke so much... why would you go to Kmart when Wal mart is across the street.....
    Just Saying TNA would be a better option then getting lost in the large roster of the WWE...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

why would anyone pick TNA right now over WWE?
    SO they're not stuck in developmental for 3 years to pick up the "WWE style"

TNAs record isn't exactly the best. Go to WWE, sure you MIGHT be in development awhile, or a very short amount of time, TNA you might be used for a bit and then shuffled out.

It mostly comes down to weighing your options.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Former EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    TNAs record isn't exactly the best. Go to WWE, sure you MIGHT be in development awhile, or a very short amount of time, TNA you might be used for a bit and then shuffled out.

It mostly comes down to weighing your options.
    as well to who you know as well...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    SO they're not stuck in developmental for 3 years to pick up the "WWE style"
    yes in developmental in a new place that will teach them to be better with the mic. also wwe is helping there wrestlers in go to college there now. soooooo if i had to pick a place where i know i would get payed and get some college classes over a place where you dont get payed and barely used.

Blog Entries
    yes in developmental in a new place that will teach them to be better with the mic. also wwe is helping there wrestlers in go to college there now. soooooo if i had to pick a place where i know i would get payed and get some college classes over a place where you dont get payed and barely used.
    I don't think they helping wrestlers obtain a better education... I think it more less for the students of the University to work along side with WWE.... You are right WWE will help wrestlers mic skills and in ring skills.... Some guys already been kicking and pushing their butts for 10 plus years seems pointless for them to go.... I'm sure they already been trained by some of the best already..

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I don't think they helping wrestlers obtain a better education... I think it more less for the students of the University to work along side with WWE.... You are right WWE will help wrestlers mic skills and in ring skills.... Some guys already been kicking and pushing their butts for 10 plus years seems pointless for them to go.... I'm sure they already been trained by some of the best already..

no they said there doing to help wrestlers with a better education. and no a lot of indy guys mic skills suck. right now TNA isn't at there best. maybe in a year or two they will be back on track. but they barely push young stars. they pay is shady.

Blog Entries
    no they said there doing to help wrestlers with a better education. and no a lot of indy guys mic skills suck. right now TNA isn't at there best. maybe in a year or two they will be back on track. but they barely push young stars. they pay is shady.
    Hadn't seen that about them helping talent with education... But most guys who been wrestling for 10 plus years and have the skills..... there are a select few without the mic skills...

Blog Entries
    Like this belt..... Guess the Briscoe's isn't going no-where!!!

1st, damn dude you really go out your way defending tna. second, its a nice looking belt i dont like the confederate flag on it