Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Yep, he made this thread because The Wyatt Family destroyed him on RAW
    Is that the show i don't watch until it airs here tomorrow?

That darn Wyatt Family. Dastardly fiends.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

oops I'm really sorry. Corrected but too late
    Respect the beard !

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    oops I'm really sorry. Corrected but too late
    It's all good. Lol... It's not as if you told me anything that is surprising.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    If he did would we like him any more?
    If a tree falls in the forest and there's no-one there to hear it, does it make a sound?
    Seriously Champy Pants will never turn heel. In the parallel universe where he did then I guess that would make him more entertaining. Most people find his character stale and boring more than anything else. It's pretty hard to hate the hard working, charity doing, good guy... and yet he makes it so easy for us!

On Topic: I don't see how DB is an easy pick. Admittedly he's smaller and no Sheamus in terms of size but he's beaten everyone from Sin Cara to The Big Show. He can get anyone to tap out and I bet he knows a dozen ways to counter both the STF and AA. I don't see him beating Cena just because the golden boy never taps, or loses clean for that matter, but in a fair fight* or a shoot fight DB stands a much better chance that little.Jimmy gives him credit for.

*by which I mean if they were booked on in ring skill and crowd reaction today and not long standing history.

Divas to believe in.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    If a tree falls in the forest and there's no-one there to hear it, does it make a sound?
    This is really questioning existance. Does a sound exist because it is made or because it is recognized? Do we exist if no one is there to agree?

If you believe that we exist simply because we do, and we do not need agreement as proof. Therefore, the sound exists without anyone to hear it

Conversely, if you believe that existence is conceptual and needs concordance in order to be verified, then the tree does not make a sound, or fall or exist...for that matter.

So Cena will never be as interesting as a tree

I don't think Cena took the easy way out. This is what people wanted to see. And I think DB has a good underdog chance to win the belt with a HUGE pop. One of the biggest pops ever. It will be a great match too. Lot of people will be on their feet glued to this match hoping DB will win. Every kick out after a huge move on Cena will be screamed at and every time DB kicks out of a AA huge cheers.

It's a great SS match up. A good call and well deserved booking spot for DB.

The fans wanted to see this match and it adds fuel to the whole "Vince hates DB" thing. As it was hinted last night and Vince saying either last week or the week before he didn't like DB. All for the story .... I am not a super Cena fan but for the first time in a year I am looking forward to a match that Cena is in.

Blog Entries
    This whole feud has been on its ways for weeks now and we have all seen it coming...not only is DB way over right now and that is big business with Cena they are both dating a Bella twin and then there is the Diva show to promote of course...my question is why? I would like to see Cena and Bryan for the WWE title but why does Cena need the title at all? Ok maybe he does not need it to be who he is but since he is the king of the mountain he has it--the workhorse of the WWE so to speak--but really how long must we bear the picture of super C as the WWE champ?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe View Post
    The fans wanted to see this match and it adds fuel to the whole "Vince hates DB" thing. As it was hinted last night and Vince saying either last week or the week before he didn't like DB. All for the story .... I am not a super Cena fan but for the first time in a year I am looking forward to a match that Cena is in.
    may be the next RAWs, Daniel Bryan will have to prove that he deserves this title match, because Vince, who does not think so, will put him in hard matches vs guys like Ryback, Wade Barrett (who he was supposed to face this RAW), etc....
    Respect the beard !

Slim to none.