View Poll Results: Has fandango impressed you yet

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 62.50%
  • No

8 33.33%
  • I will never be impressed with Fandango.

1 4.17%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I know what you're talking about K2 so don't worry about those who use the easy way out...

After all, they weren't raving about the performances of Tensai, Big Show, Del Rio, The Miz, David Otunga, or even 3MB as being "excellent heel characters" while expressing their distaste and crediting them as having "no entertaining value" towards what they find enjoyable in their wrestling experience. Most will find one thing or the other to justify when the case is for someone they happened to have taken a liking to, yet will forget the same standards they have set forth when comparing a countering prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I know what you're talking about K2 so don't worry about those who use the easy way out...

After all, they weren't raving about the performances of Tensai, Big Show, Del Rio, The Miz, David Otunga, or even 3MB as being "excellent heel characters" while expressing their distaste and crediting them as having "no entertaining value" towards what they find enjoyable in their wrestling experience. Most will find one thing or the other to justify when the case is for someone they happened to have taken a liking to, yet will forget the same standards they have set forth when comparing a countering prospect.
    Yeah, I've seen that alot. Believe me. But even so, I don't find alignment to be completely insignificant. There are times where if I see a wrestler play both sides of the coin, I might find them more entertaining with one specific alignment. Take Randy Orton for example. He's pretty entertaining as a heel but as a face, he falls flat most of the time. But again, alignment is one of the very last intangibles I consider when I want to determine the entertainment value of a performer. For me, a wrestler's entertainment value depends on in-ring work, mic skills, character and crowd interaction. There are other things too but I find these four things to be the most important. Before his match with Randy Orton, Fandango, IMO, was a dud in all four categories. He made strides in the in-ring department but not by a huge margin. Overall, I still think that Fandango can be tolerable but in no way exponentially entertaining because his current gimmick restricts him.

nope, and he will never impress me at all

He is an awful wrestler
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS