View Poll Results: Who's the better wrestler?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Y2J Chris Jericho

45 86.54%
  • RVD Rob Van Dam

7 13.46%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Y2J or RVD?

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    The rock is up there with in ring skill, with Bret, HBK and Y2J?! Wtf are you smoking?
    I htink maybe he meant all time great performers (not strictly wrestlers), but then, why is Bret Hart in there

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Hands down Jericho. He moves better, has a better range of moves and delivers a lot better. RVD looked slow and weak.
    Jericho's used half his normal moveset since 2008, while RVD, at 41, was going like he was still in his 20s/30s.

Now: RVD
    Of all time: Y2J

1/2 Y2J Moveset > RVD Moveset. It's not a question I have to think long about, couldn't have picked two closer together in skill or technique?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    1/2 Y2J Moveset > RVD Moveset. It's not a question I have to think long about, couldn't have picked two closer together in skill or technique?
    As explained in the OP, this question stemmed from a discussion between a few of us and one guy who thought RVD was better than Jericho. I made this thread to prove a point more than anything else. I knew that the outcome would be this one sided.

Always more of an Y2J fan than RVD loved him in ECW but Jericho was great in every promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As explained in the OP, this question stemmed from a discussion between a few of us and one guy who thought RVD was better than Jericho. I made this thread to prove a point more than anything else. I knew that the outcome would be this one sided.

It wasn't just that RVD was better than Jericho; he said that RVD is in the top 5 wrestlers of all time. We all have our own personal favorites, but that statement was too bold not to put a poll up against.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I like RVD as a performer more, but it's hands down Jericho in the case of wrestling ability

Damn! Close contest.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Y2J for me too...like I have said before RVD looks just a little tired to me on his return...kind of like Christian...he can still draw and keep up for sure but all around he just looks to me like a guy trying to do the moves and make a paycheck...don't blame him really but Jericho just looks like he is happy to be there and is doing solely for the love of the business...that shows and was it just me or did that match on RAW just run about 5 minutes too long? Normally I hate all the short match times and all and I read about the extra time and why it was given but even as it was a great match overall it just felt long...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain