View Poll Results: Who's the better wrestler?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Y2J Chris Jericho

45 86.54%
  • RVD Rob Van Dam

7 13.46%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Y2J or RVD?

Blog Entries

Y2J or RVD?

Stemming from their match on Raw tonight, a discussion came to be in the chat-room about who's better.

So very simple really; who's the better wrestler? Chris Jericho or Rob Van Dam?

To me there's no question that it's Jericho. Jericho to me is amongst the best ever as far as in-ring wrestling ability goes. Rob Van Dam is a good wrestler, but he's nowhere near being amongst the best, he's not in the same league as Jericho. RVD to me is a spot monkey more than anything else, he can wrestle to a certain degree, but he's a glorified stuntman and spot monkey, who struggles to put on 5* matches whenever a ladder isn't in question.
    Jericho can put on a 5* match with anyone and anything.

Jericho gets my vote, who will you vote for?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Simple: Jericho.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Hands down Jericho. He moves better, has a better range of moves and delivers a lot better. RVD looked slow and weak.

I love them both. I really love RVD and I really love Jericho. But I would have to go with Jericho. Even though I'm a huge RVD fan, there's no denying that Jericho is just the better wrestler.

Blog Entries
    Haha look at dem votes

Blog Entries
    RVD can keep up, and he doesn't need to be carried by anyone to put on a show. RVD though has a hard time just keeping his mind on what he is doing in the ring overall. Jericho keeps his mind on what he is doing in the ring as well as what his opponent is doing as well so the match can go on with a minimal amount of mistakes. RVD just can't do this.

I like RVD, but Jericho is just better by leaps and bounds.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    RVD can keep up, and he doesn't need to be carried by anyone to put on a show. RVD though has a hard time just keeping his mind on what he is doing in the ring overall. Jericho keeps his mind on what he is doing in the ring as well as what his opponent is doing as well so the match can go on with a minimal amount of mistakes. RVD just can't do this.

I like RVD, but Jericho is just better by leaps and bounds.
    This is the effect of marijuana on the brain.

In terms of just wrestling ability it goes to Y2J. RVD is the better high flier of the two in my opinion. Jericho is the better ring worker but I am a bigger RVD fan than Y2J.
    Comparing the two I would put it...
    Mic:
    Y2J>RVD
    Selling:
    RVD>Y2J
    High Flying Moves:
    RVD>Y2J
    Technical Work:
    Y2J>RVD

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This is the effect of marijuana on the brain.
    Just a small notice but I thought it was funny that when Cena was picking his opponent RVD was standing next to Swagger..

RVD is incredible. When I first saw him as part of the invasion in 2001 I immediately became a fan. His ring work is different, his move set unique, he is a true main event star.

Jericho looks down on him from his perch as the very top of the tower. He doesn't get the plaudits that the likes of HBK, Bret Hart or The Rock get but he is every bit as good as, if not better than, any of them. This really is no contest.

Divas to believe in.