Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Throwing Swagsaro into the tag mix is a great idea. I would love to see some great 3 way tag matches. Good idea.

I like MachoManFan's idea of one of them being "injured", although I think it should be Ambrose and have him milk it to keep the title for longer. Like they did with Bob Orton's cast or D-Lo Browns chest protector - using it long after they are healed to their benefit.

The talk now is Ambrose going into a program with Christian which could produce some great matches, provided WWE lets it.

The Shield has gotten stale. I am sure we can all agree on that. However, I have yet to see one bad Shield match. They are each good-great in-ring performers and each can cut decent-great promos.

My main problem with them is they never really share what is an injustice in the WWE. They just seem to attack people, well, to attack them. I remember when they attacked Randy Orton saying it was an injustice for him when he beat down Brad Maddox, which made sense. Then they started attacking lower-card people. I wish they just had some path instead of jabbing in a bunch of random spots.

Anyways, I like the ideas I am hearing. And btw, I think Ambrose and Kofi did great in their matches and wish they would have feuded longer. Oh well.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    Now before anyone comes in to say, well look at tonight on Raw, let me just point out that I was alluding to this being exactly what Shield need to do to stay relevant. Where this whole Henry thing goes, we will see but I think it's positive for both Shield and Henry.

Black Ninja!
    Nice blog sir. You should write them more often.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    For almost 30 years now, I'm saying this ! Problem is heel vs heel = who are you going to cheer for ? (not you but the audience). That's why this will never happen so Cesaro won't face Ambrose.

Now I don't see any problem with Rollins & Reigns coming to the ring and try to help Ambrose. Unfortunately for them, the Usos were also there and also the MITB participants. The Shield interference makes sense. I said earlier that The Shield are less a less agressive since they're champs, and they are no more a real threat, like when they debuted.

You don't made a topic about Curtis Axel, so my question is "Do you think Axel involved in the RAW MITB match makes more sense than The Shield's ?
    WHC MITB was all heels, and it worked out fine. The line between heel and face is completely muddied right now. People don't cheer for good guy and against the bad guy, they cheer for who they like, especially on PPV. Heel vs Heel would absolutely work, as long as it's a quality program and a good blow off to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Now before anyone comes in to say, well look at tonight on Raw, let me just point out that I was alluding to this being exactly what Shield need to do to stay relevant. Where this whole Henry thing goes, we will see but I think it's positive for both Shield and Henry.
    I called it!

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I called it!
    LOL you did. But I called you calling it in my mind about 14 years ago, so there's that.

Finally, "vintage" Shield on RAW vs Mark Henry !!!! ^^
    Reason of the attack ?
    Another face turn for Henry ?
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samders View Post
    WHC MITB was all heels, and it worked out fine. The line between heel and face is completely muddied right now. People don't cheer for good guy and against the bad guy, they cheer for who they like, especially on PPV. Heel vs Heel would absolutely work, as long as it's a quality program and a good blow off to finish it.
    The Money in the Bank match a) is a different type of entity and b) is memorable because it's the (great) start of a Cody Rhodes face turn. The Rhodes vs Sandow program won't be nearly as good when they're both heel; we the IWC will like it and the regular people won't care and wait for someone that's over or really hated to pop up.

I truly believe Dolph Ziggler has suffered because we chose to cheer him. Audiences reacted a bit flat to him, he didn't garner heat until Vickie helped him out (barely, because the heat didn't really rub off on him). Had he had a more clear cut reaction, he'd be in the main event already / earlier (depending on how you see him now).
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Summerslam
    Dean Ambrose(c) vs Mark Henry for the US title
    or
    The Shield(c) vs Mark Henry for the Tag Titles in a handicap match
    Respect the beard !