Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    it kind of sucks. best match miz vs daniels and the 6 pack championship. the tag team doest even have a match yet. that tells you how bad the tag team devision is now.

5/10.. Not that impressed. I won't be spending my money on this ppv. I'll have to find a stream on line.

The only match I'm really looking forward too is Bryan vs Miz.

Blog Entries
    Where's the freaking Tag title defense then? My choice for this would be Hart Dynasty vs The Dudebusters vs The Gate Crashers.

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS is supposed to feature only title matches. That's why WWE came up with the concept in the first place! This match should not be on the card at all. And where is the tag team title match?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    And the only NON-CHAMPIONSHIP match Big Show vs CM punk xD

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS is supposed to feature only title matches. That's why WWE came up with the concept in the first place! This match should not be on the card at all. And where is the tag team title match?
    that would only leave 6 matches on the card then. see this is why miz should have lost the us title sooner. he could have defended the mitb.

If Wade Barrett wins the WWE championship, my posts will be all Nexus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect View Post
    5/10.. Not that impressed. I won't be spending my money on this ppv. I'll have to find a stream on line.

The only match I'm really looking forward too is Bryan vs Miz.
    Please let me know for the streaming!

Let me know too! Lol
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Have you ever heard of Justin.Tv? they always have great wrestling stream's.. Not so much PPV's because WWE blocks them, but I have a few sites for the ppvs.

http://xws-tv.com/

is a good one and i'll post any more if I find them..

The only thing that is interesting to me is Miz vs Bryan but other than that its kinda dull.
    I am with ya' all the way on that one. Out of all the feuds these two had the most EXCITING build up to a match I have seen in awhile. Though I think they should have dragged this out a little more. It seemed pretty one sided that a possible future world champion was having the crap beat out of him weak after weak by what WWE delivered to the 'WWE universe' as a rookie. I think The Miz should have had a few shots of his own at Daniel. But to what I think will end up happening would be Miz winning. Because the Daniel Bryan outcome would be too obvious. But then maybe WWE knew that we would think that an Daniel actually does come on top. Either way, you will be thrown off your toes ladies an gentlemen.

I wish I could see it but I would never pay for something that would be ultimately given away the following day on RAW. It really makes you feel like you wasted your money. Well atleast that is how I feel. I remember buying Survivor series back in 2003. I am glad I bought that since it was the last appearance of The American Badass. So my money was not completely wasted on that particular ppv.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Loses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!