Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Kidd: Are you telling me my APW World title was a joke!!!!
    Mustachio: No, no, no... heh. I'm telling you... I'm telling you that I'm GOING TO PEEL YOUR FACE OFF AND STITCH IT TO JJJ's ASS!!! Twirl around dancing like a venomous Perry The Platypus in a beaver trap! You... you, you, YOU!! You're holding a big piece of gold. 24k PLATED gold!! If I had it, It'd be real gold. Not the gold that comes from Kim Kardashian's back sweat!

OOC: This is my first time I've seen you since unbanment. Welcome back Pau-ly Shore.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Mustachio: No, no, no... heh. I'm telling you... I'm telling you that I'm GOING TO PEEL YOUR FACE OFF AND STITCH IT TO JJJ's ASS!!! Twirl around dancing like a venomous Perry The Platypus in a beaver trap! You... you, you, YOU!! You're holding a big piece of gold. 24k PLATED gold!! If I had it, It'd be real gold. Not the gold that comes from Kim Kardashian's back sweat!

OOC: This is my first time I've seen you since unbanment. Welcome back Pau-ly Shore.
    JJJ: I don't like things stitched to my ass- but his face can be the dust cover for my APW Jobberweight Championship Belt

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    JJJ: I don't like things stitched to my ass- but his face can be the dust cover for my APW Jobberweight Championship Belt
    Mustachio: You're gonna like what the fuck I tell you to like!!! And what I want you to like. I want you to like butter. Melted, and dripping off the tail of a donkey. EVERYONE HAS BELTS BUT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    ]

Kidd: Uh..I've got the tag team titles *sticks tongue out*

OOC: Thanks

Blog Entries

Mustachio: Fuck you in your pussy with a crucifix then. Dildo breathed whore. I've got a way to say what I've said to say about what you said but, I cannot for the life of me fathom why your skin is still on your bones. I have water boiling, come here and walk into my knife.
    ]

Mustachio: You're gonna like what the fuck I tell you to like!!! And what I want you to like. I want you to like butter. Melted, and dripping off the tail of a donkey. EVERYONE HAS BELTS BUT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    JJJ: You big meanie head. You are just like Ryan Wells- except Ryan Wells has very small balls due to all his steriod use. Trust me, I see them every night in the showers

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

JJJ: My Jobberweight Championship Belt means more as I did not have to count on a partner to help me win it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

JJJ: My Jobberweight Championship Belt means more as I did not have to count on a partner to help me win it
    Smog: Jobberweight? Clue is the name yer doyle. It's nowt but a pity belt. Nothing more than a scrap for all you scrubs to fight over. But if being a Jobber Weight champion means a lot to you, then more power to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Smog: Jobberweight? Clue is the name yer doyle. It's nowt but a pity belt. Nothing more than a scrap for all you scrubs to fight over. But if being a Jobber Weight champion means a lot to you, then more power to you!
    JJJ: It means the world to me. Plus after I won it my best friends mom let me touch her boobies again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

JJJ: It means the world to me. Plus after I won it my best friends mom let me touch her boobies again
    Smog: Haha! Live the dream mate