Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 717
  1. #381
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    *IWA's loveable jobber, Benny The Ball, wanders in and wonders why is isn't in this fed yet. He then get's his ass kicked by JJJ before running off, clutching onto his teddy bear.*
    I-I don't think APW can afford BTBs salary pal. But he's welcome to join and test his might!

    ...Y'know at this rate I may have to book a King of the Ring but with the most famous jobbers lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Van: Told you to wash your underwear

    OOC: This how it works now eh Van? We swapping characters?
    I just needed to borrow CJ since I was actually booking Heskey vs KSI :3

    Sorry.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  2. #382
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,797
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post


    Heskey: WTF Is going on?


  3. #383
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I just needed to borrow CJ since I was actually booking Heskey vs KSI :3

    Sorry.
    Stick your apology up your arse.

  4. #384
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7

    Fatality Sequence update!

    Malcolm Cage may be pulling double duty at the next PPV depending on if he accepts the proposed match of Malcolm Cage vs Shining Light in a Shining Light can't win match. This would most likely the feud decider and finally put an end to this big war once and for all.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #385
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Malcolm Cage may be pulling double duty at the next PPV depending on if he accepts the proposed match of Malcolm Cage vs Shining Light in a Shining Light can't win match. This would most likely the feud decider and finally put an end to this big war once and for all.
    Shining: Let me guess? This'll be the 8th match on the card? Dickhead.

  6. #386
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Let me guess? This'll be the 8th match on the card? Dickhead.
    Would have been the opening match of the PPV but that sounds fantastic! lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  7. #387
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Would have been the opening match of the PPV but that sounds fantastic! lol
    Me and my fucking mouth -.-

  8. #388
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Malcolm Cage may be pulling double duty at the next PPV depending on if he accepts the proposed match of Malcolm Cage vs Shining Light in a Shining Light can't win match. This would most likely the feud decider and finally put an end to this big war once and for all.
    Cage: If it is best for the company to pull double duty, then I would be honored to kick Shining's ass once again. I accept this challenge in hopes that people will look back on this great feud and realize who the true star was.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #389
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: If it is best for the company to pull double duty, then I would be honored to kick Shining's ass once again. I accept this challenge in hopes that people will look back on this great feud and realize who the true star was.
    Shining: You remember in IWA when I faced Malcolm Adonis in a Crucifixion match? Well how about we have that match eh? This time I'll remember to hammer them nails right into your skull.

  10. #390
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: You remember in IWA when I faced Malcolm Adonis in a Crucifixion match? Well how about we have that match eh? This time I'll remember to hammer them nails right into your skull.
    Cage: I don't think you read the update right, our match is set. No crucifixion, just you losing

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.