Page 36 of 72 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: *You're

Kidd: DO NOT INSULT MY TAG TEAM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Shut the fuck up Hot, you're worth less than that whore prostitute mother of your's and she's real cheap.
    Hot: If anyone else had said that they'd be on the floor bleeding out while I pounded their face in, but you're not worth my time. You're a roided up joke who blew his way to where he is, which isn't even very high to begin with. I mean what, you're one of the originals and you still haven't won anything big, not even in a mediocre efed.

I'm a former world champion of a fed that was #1 at the time, and right now I'm one half of the tag team champions of APW. I should be World Champion, I won the right to a title shot, but that's besides the point. The fact that upper management screwed me doesn't make a difference. The point is that the only reason you were hired to APW is we needed more jobbers, and management thought it'd be fun to watch you wrestle where you belong- the bottom. You're the Jobberweight Champion not because you're a good wrestler, but because nobody respects you, and you were put in a JOBBERweight Title match because you are nothing more than a big jobber. You're like Ezekiel Jackson, or Mason Ryan.

So you can make all the "Yo mama" jokes you want, that's the reason there's such a big divide between men like me and men like you. You talk all you want, flex all your water weight muscles, and keep screaming about being the best while I'll just keep going out there every single night and every single day and prove why I AM one of if not the best.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Wells: Shut the fuck up Hot, you're worth less than that whore prostitute mother of your's and she's real cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Hot: If anyone else had said that they'd be on the floor bleeding out while I pounded their face in, but you're not worth my time. You're a roided up joke who blew his way to where he is, which isn't even very high to begin with. I mean what, you're one of the originals and you still haven't won anything big, not even in a mediocre efed.

I'm a former world champion of a fed that was #1 at the time, and right now I'm one half of the tag team champions of APW. I should be World Champion, I won the right to a title shot, but that's besides the point. The fact that upper management screwed me doesn't make a difference. The point is that the only reason you were hired to APW is we needed more jobbers, and management thought it'd be fun to watch you wrestle where you belong- the bottom. You're the Jobberweight Champion not because you're a good wrestler, but because nobody respects you, and you were put in a JOBBERweight Title match because you are nothing more than a big jobber. You're like Ezekiel Jackson, or Mason Ryan.

So you can make all the "Yo mama" jokes you want, that's the reason there's such a big divide between men like me and men like you. You talk all you want, flex all your water weight muscles, and keep screaming about being the best while I'll just keep going out there every single night and every single day and prove why I AM one of if not the best.
    CJ: Hmm! A confident Wells and an illiterate Hot has appeared! What will PKM GM CJ do? How about I book a match for Wells' first title defence....right here...right now!

To IC, or not to IC...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post

I'm a former world champion of a fed that was #1 at the time, and right now I'm one half of the tag team champions of APW. I should be World Champion, I won the right to a title shot, but that's besides the point. The fact that upper management screwed me doesn't affect my point. The point is that the only reason you were hired to APW is we needed more jobbers, and management thought it'd be fun to watch you wrestle where you belong- the bottom. You're the Jobberweight Champion not because you're a good wrestler, but because nobody respects you, and you were put in a JOBBERweight Title match because you are nothing more than a big jobber. You're like Ezekiel Jackson, or Mason Ryan.

OOC: Someone is a try-hard in a easy-going fed.

Wells: Right,I'd like to see that happen. The reason I'm not "on the ground bleeding" is because you can't hurt me, let alone get over your fear of ever getting in the ring with me because of the brutal beatdown I'd give you.

I have a title in this company, regardless of the name, I still have one that I didn't need a partner for. I'm also the JBW TV Champion and a former Evolution Champion so despite trying to insult me with false information and claims like calling me a "jobber", I'm the complete opposite. I'm on the rise and have no ceiling. You? You're ceiling is lower than my floor. So why don't you keep your mouth shut before I have it so badly damaged that it needs to be wired shut.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post

Kidd: DO NOT INSULT MY TAG TEAM PARTNER
    Gaileo: Because if so, you'll what? Stab his voodoo doll? Say some mean things? Or jerk yourself to sleep, so both you and Hot will cry tonight? A steroid-addicted squirrel has bigger bollocks than you, and smarter brains too.

OOC: Yes, Gaileo speaks here.

Blog Entries
    Usain Kingston: PLEASE! Can everyone please, hush their gums?! There shouldn't be any bad blood between any of you, there should be peace! APW would be a better place if you all would find it in your hearts to forgive each other... and move on.

OOC: Someone is a try-hard in a easy-going fed.

Wells: Right,I'd like to see that happen. The reason I'm not "on the ground bleeding" is because you can't hurt me, let alone get over your fear of ever getting in the ring with me because of the brutal beatdown I'd give you.

I have a title in this company, regardless of the name, I still have one that I didn't need a partner for. I'm also the JBW TV Champion and a former Evolution Champion so despite trying to insult me with false information and claims like calling me a "jobber", I'm the complete opposite. I'm on the rise and have no ceiling. You? You're ceiling is lower than my floor. So why don't you keep your mouth shut before I have it so badly damaged that it needs to be wired shut.
    *Heskey crawls up behind Ryan Wells, he goes full stealth mode as if preparing to carry his next victim to the rape train. Out of nowhere Heskey...gives Ryan Wells a hug, both men touching each other all oiled up almost as if we were in CJ'S wet dream..Heskey lets go and gives Ryan Wells a smiley sticker*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    *Heskey crawls up behind Ryan Wells, he goes full stealth mode as if preparing to carry his next victim to the rape train. Out of nowhere Heskey...gives Ryan Wells a hug, both men touching each other all oiled up almost as if we were in CJ'S wet dream..Heskey lets go and gives Ryan Wells a smiley sticker*
    Wells: *turns around and clocks Heskey in the jaw, knocking him out* What the fuck is wrong with you? Holy shit you got problems.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Usain Kingston: PLEASE! Can everyone please, hush their gums?! There shouldn't be any bad blood between any of you, there should be peace! APW would be a better place if you all would find it in your hearts to forgive each other... and move on.
    Gaileo: Instead, we coud fight like we're paid to do, entertain like we're paid to do, and ram that joint up your arse, just for fun.