Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: APW Show Thread

Blog Entries

APW Show Thread

Welcome to APWs show thread.

Last edited by VanHooliganX; 11-20-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    What is APW?

First, welcome to APW. The most unique EFed on EWN!

APW is a fantasy EFed based off the prediction real wrestling PPV matches. Basically, certain people who are involved with EFedding watch the real life PPV matches together. To make the boring ass PPVs more entertaining the specific person will make a decision on who is representing them in the current match. The top 3 people at the end of the PPV will be either World champion, mid-card champion or Tag Team champion.

Sadly, we're not looking for more applications and is only around in this section so results are recorded. I must stress that this is just for fun and very, very sad. But hey, it makes Randy Orton winning MITB a shit ton more interesting.

We're strictly a comedy fed so please do not take the matches seriously. The 3 main titles are always contested in serious matches whilst anything and everything goes in the other matches! We push the boundaries of what a normal wrestling fan would consider dumb!

If you're up for having a fun laugh then this is the EFed for you. Welcome!

Please do not take this serious.

Roster:

El Drunko
    D-Boy
    Alex Kidd
    Van Hooligan X
    AJ Dixon
    Cory Urban
    Johnny Hot
    Ryan 'The Freak' Wells
    JJJ
    Di O'Bolic
    Mustachio
    Benny The Ball
    Carlos Alberto Ramon
    Smog Monster
    Ali Kazam
    RamJam
    Shining Light
    Cody McDerrell
    Ivanhoe Heskey
    Chainz
    DJ
    Sweet Jones
    Matthew Black
    The Stevolution
    Malcolm Cage
    #
    Usain Kingston
    Gaileo
    Ash Attack

Commentary:
    Jason Cass
    Barbie Panzer

GM:
    CJ
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 03-08-2014 at 10:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Champions:

APW World Championship:

Alex Kidd

AJ Dixon

El Drunko

Van Hooligan X (El Drunko became co-champion during this feud half way through VHXs championship reign, he would lose it to VHX at the next PPV)

El Drunko (2 1/2)

Johnny Hot

The Smog Monster

Malcolm Cage

Cory Urban

APW International Championship:

Van Hooligan X

Shining Light

Malcolm Cage

Matthew Black

AJ Dixon

Chainz

Johnny Hot

APW Tag Team Championship:

Malcolm Cage & AJ Dixon

El Drunko & The Smog Monster

Johnny Hot & AJ Dixon(2)

The Gidulution (Johnny Hot & D-Boy)

Johnny Hot & AJ Dixon(3)

Hot Dinner 4 Kidz (Johnny Hot & Alex Kidd)

Smog Monster(2) & Di O'Bolic

The Infection (Carlos Alberto Ramon & Van Hooligan X)

Hot Bodies (Johnny Hot (2) and Bodom)

Matthew Black and Smog Monster (3)

APW Hardcore Championship:

#

JJJ

Ryan 'The Freak' Well

Usain Kingston

Kaige Chamberlain

Usain Kingston

APW Womens Championship:

Ash Attack

CURRENTLY VACATED

Triple Crown Elite Club:

AJ Dixon (Achieved - 17/10/13)

Van Hooligan X (Achieved - 17/10/13)

Malcolm Cage (Achieved - 27/01/14)

Johnny Hot (Achieved - 24/02/14)
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 03-08-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries

APW Pay-Per-View order

Here are all of the PPVs you can expect to see here in APW!

Cash in the Safe

Are We There Yet Z

AugustPlex

Day of Choking

Negotiation Sky

Generic PPV name #6

Tied for Decent Stuff

Giant Cage of SmellinessFatality Sequence

Furniture Frenzy

Ordinary Reverberation

Preservation Pen

RustleMania

Insignificant Guidelines

Generic PPV name #15
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 03-08-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Special thanks to EHC for making this. It will be used as our version of WWE: Forever. bullshit opening lol

Last edited by VanHooliganX; 10-30-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    [2/2 reserved.] Time for past PPVs!

Blog Entries

Cash in the Safe PPV - 15th July 2013

APW Tri-Nation Championship -

Van Hooligan X defeated Cody McDerrell and The Smog Monster

Stevolution beat Ivanhoe Heskey in a Jonathans Crumble Anywhere match

APW Tag Team Championship -

Malcolm Cage and AJ Dixon defeated CJ & DJ

El Drunko beat Ramjam in a Parmo on a pole match

Cory Urban won a last blood match against JJJ, Ali Kazam and Chainz.

APW World Championship -

Alex Kidd defeated AJ Dixon, Van Hooligan X, Shining Light, El Drunko, Johnny Hot in a Ladder match
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 10-26-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Are We There Yet Z - 19th July 2013

APW Tag Team Championship -

El Drunko & The Smog Monster defeated Malcolm Cage & AJ Dixon

#1 contenders match for the APW Tri-Nation Championship -

Shining Light defeated Ryan 'The Freak' Wells

Cory Urban defeated Alex Kidd in a singles match.

Jacob Cass then plugs the new APW app for 5 minutes whilst Barbie Panzer tries her damnedest to plug Twitter.

Best of 3 series

First match, First Man Sitting
    Second, Last Man Sitting
    Third match if needed, Electric chair match

Johnny Hot defeated Chainz 2-0 in the best of 3 series.

Ramjam comes out before his match and demands the mic, after a few minutes creative decides to give him his moment to build up his match for tonight.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Angered by his words, Cody McDerrell immediately runs out without an entrance and quickly gets into the ring to start the epic match.

Ramjam defeated Cody McDerrell in 2 seconds in an over the top rope match.

Ali Kazam and JJJ drew in a Australian Bull rope match.

APW Tri-Nation Championship -

Van Hooligan X retained the belt against Shining Light in Ladder match

Ivanhoe Heskey defeated Stevolution in a Leg Wrestling match

APW World Championship -

AJ Dixon defeated Alex Kidd to become the new APW World Champion in a No DQ match!
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 10-26-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Blog Entries

AugustPlex - 19th August 2013

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman! We're live from Washington DC! I'm Jacob Cass and along side me by her own free will is Barbie Panzer! You have arrived at the place everyone wants to be! AugustPlex! The 1 night where everyone goes all out in summer...If you exclude the others nights...

Wow. Way to sell it, I'm sure everyone at home is pumped up now.

Thanks! I came up with it last night, I used to matter in the wrestling world a few years back.

Whatever...

OH BABY! What a way to start tonight! Washington DC will NEVER be the same again after watching Cory! The man is undefeated!

The guy has had 2 matches...

Sorry? I can't hear you over him being the man!

I sai--

GO CORY! GO CORY! GO CORY! GO CORY!

Whatever...

Cory Urban defeated Alex Kidd in a singles match-up.

What a match! Can anyone stop Cory or will creative continue to push him?!

Now you're breakin--...Whatever.

APW Tri-Nation Championship match

Shining Light defeated Van Hooligan X in a tables match to win the championship

Chainz defeated JJJ in a JJJ can't win match

Ali Kazam defeated DJ and Ramjam in a triple negotiation match.

Why is every non-title match in this fed contested in such retarded matches?

Come again?

We've had a Parmo on a Pole match, a leg wrestling match and we've just watched 2 idiots get owned by a Magician! The only matches that are serious are the title matches...

Damn you non-believer! Our athletes are at the very top in athleticism! Sure most matches are dumb, stupid and idiotic. That'sthesamething3times--But god damn the title matches are always serious and entertaining! They put the bodies on the line entering that ring! They're professionals and why they're able to go for these prestigious championships!

So they shouldn't try this at home?

What? Ha! No, who gave you that stupid idea? Wrestling's fun...How do you think I got into wrestling? I wrestled my pillows constantly.

Figures...

APW Tag Team Championship match

AJ Dixon and Johnny Hot defeated El Drunko & The Smog Monster to win the tag titles

Great match-up, AJ Dixon gets first blood tonight against El Drunko but can El Drunko use this electric crowd to win his first world championship?!

Vinta--

No, I can put up with these insane matches but I refuse to hear you steal other commentators catchphrases

Aww.

The Decider

The Stevolution defeated Ivanhoe Heskey in a 5 minute Iron Man match
    Final score: 7-2

Twice in a lifetime match

It's time for the rematch everyone has been waiting for... the rematch that no-one sort possible... The rematch that APW GM promised would change lives! THE REMATCH THA--

Hurry up!

S-Sorry...Ladies and gents we will show you what happened a while back in EWA.

Quote Originally Posted by FLAAASHBAAAACK
    G-Scorps god awful music comes on suddenly and he has a mic in his hand. He walks to the ring

G-Scorp: Stop the. Music! The music continues until he makes it into the ring God damniniminiit!

I. deserve, to be, in the fi-nal a-lre-ady; It isn't! fair Wh--

Suddenly! Cody!

Cody runs down to the ring and is very excited to be in this house show.

G-Scorp: You!? How me you dare interrupt! You am no real super wrestler! I have proof that you've been bullying me in the talky thread! I'm going to sue you for like...cyber bullying or some shit....Duuuuuuur. As the writer of this got incredibly bored of writing for this god awful character, dribbling ensues as G-Scorp drops his mic. However Cody McDerrell believes he is challenging him to a dribble off and begins dribbling as well. After about half a minute G-scorp loses even in this simple task and complaining about this as well.

Cody decides enough is enough and hits him with the mic that he dropped and gets the 3 count

This match is widely considered the greatest of all time and if not it certainly most is up there! Many thought this match-up would never happen again but APW had not stopped at any expense to bring you this match-up!

*Cody McDerrell comes down the ramp dancing to his music, and slapping kids hands. He grabs a mic and gets in the ring*

Cody: Howdy y'all! Are y'all ready fer the rematch uh the greatest match in history!?!

*Crowd pops so loud the place is shaking, in anticipation for the dribble off*

Cody: Last time ah came out victorious in the match uh the cen-tree! Tonight, the war ends! G-Scorp, Ah'm gunna dribble yer ass all over this arena boy! You know who muh daddy is mate? PREPARE TA HAVE YER JOHNNY-THANS CRUMBLED MISTER! AN' IF YER NOT DOWN WITH THAT, I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA... Fuck off you rate cheeky cunt.

*G-Scorp waddles his way into the ring and wastes no time. He takes a quick drink of water and the crowd boo intensely since that is cheating. Unfortunately the ref can't do anything about it since no-one ever wrote rules for the dribble off. They both begin the drool off as if both of the careers are on the line! The crowd, who were already chanting Cody and marking the fuck out over this match-up going up a level. It could honestly rival any active crowd you could think of!*

This is disgusting...

Disgustingly brilliant! Look at them forehead-to-forehead! Locking of the horns together! A battle of the ages!

Whatever...

*After about 2 entire minutes of pushing themselves to the absolute limit, the battle signs can clearly be seen, the ref goes in for a closer look and asks them if they want to continue. G-Scorp then very quickly looks in the direction of the ref and an absolute stupid amount of drool hits him in the face. Naturally the ref does a backflip and sells it like he have been hit in the face with acid. Whilst the ref is down and rolling in the drool that is flooding the mat. None other than his EWA partner in crime, Sweet Jones comes running down to the ring and literally slides into the ring and hits G-Scorp with an incredibly weak scissor kick. Thus KO'ing G-Scorp who has the endurance of a paper plane.*

MY GOD! What a match! This match has lived up to it's massive expectation and no-one could have seen this coming!

Thank god this match is over with...

All he has to do is wake the ref and pin him!

*Jones and Cody brofist in the middle of the ring and Jones tells him to go wake the ref to finally end this. Cody goes to wake the ref up but Sweet Jones turns him around and spits in his face! Thus sending Cody crashing and burning into the warm and moist canvas!*

HEEL TURN! HEEL TURN! HEEL TUUUUURN! HOLY SHIT! Did you see that, Barbie?! What in the ever loving hell!? Why?!

*As Barbie shuffles slightly away from Jacob who is creeping her out. Sweet Jones, who is being deafened by boos, lays G-Scorps lifeless body over Cody for the pin.*

No! Not like this! Barbie stop them!

Nah...

*1, 2, 3. The crowd are shocked as Sweet Jones, the man who Cody trusted in EWA betrayed him in the biggest match of his life.*

I...I...I don't know what to tell you people...He failed...All because of his friend.

Can I go paint my nails now?

It's okay Barbie, I feel this horrible crushing feeling inside my stomach as well! But Cody gave it his all and we should be proud of him! If I know Cody, which I don't, he'll be looking for his revenge!

...Is that a yes?

...Only if you paint mine as well. Right now we will have the 3 newly signed wrestlers have a triple threat!

# defeated Usain Kingston and Gaileo in a 100% normal and respectable triple threat match-up.

Wow! I-I'm actually gob-smacked!

Hmm?

That was literally the best non-title match this place has had. It had story-telling, great moves and showed what great talent we have picked up!

...Whatever

Oh come on!

APW World Championship Match

El Drunko defeated AJ Dixon for the world championship!

Blog Entries

Day of Choking - 16th September 2013 - Part 1

Usain Kingston defeated RamJam in a Reserve Tuxedo match

Tri-Nation Championship match

Shining Light defeated Malcolm Cage to retain the championship

Cory Urban defeated Alex Kidd...Again.

# defeated Chainz, JJJ and The Stevolution in a fatal 4-way inflatable sumo steel cage match (Escape only)

Tag team championship match

D-Boy defeated AJ Dixon in order to become Johnny Hots official tag team partner to form The Gidolution! Never Gonna Give You Up starts to play because of it.

Brother vs Brother from another mother match

Cody McDerrell defeated Sweet Jones to take his revenge

*As the all familiar line of "I am the one and only" echoes throughout the arena, the crowd begin to go batshit insane. Women begin to take off their clothes, men begin to burn John Cena merchandise because apparently even in APW Cena still manages to shift a few shirts. Out steps CJ to a rousing ovation, with a smile on his face and a boner to match.*

Cass: Oh baby here we go! I've been waiting for this day longer than I've been waiting for Barbie to return my phone calls. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo horses... CJ is back and blacker than ever!

*CJ down to the ring, not forgetting his ritual of kissing babies. When he gets in the ring, he stands there for a good 20 minutes soaking in the atmosphere*

CJ: WADDUP BITCHES!

*Crowd continue to go insane*

I'm not dead! I'M NOT DEAD!!

*Crowd begin to sing Fandango's theme for some odd reason*

You thought you'd all seen the last of me didn't you? Well there's more to CJ than EWA and I'm proud to say APW is my new home. I'm even more honoured to announce that I'm the new GM of EWN's number one e-fed and I ain't got that old bastard Mr McGiven giving me shit anymore.

*Crowd begin to chant YES! YES! YES!*

But it ain't all fun and games when it comes to running APW. I've got a load of major decisions to make. Like for instance I was involved in the naming of the fed. I tried to get it called "Best in the World" but that was taken. Apparently they're a good fed, pumping out shows on a daily basis.

*The crowd laugh so hard at CJ's joke that every fan wets themselves laughing. However due to there being over 237,649 people in attendance, APW has no other option than to take a commercial break while the arena is drained of the piss that is rapidly filling up. When the commercials are over, we head straight back to CJ in the ring, who has taken the occasion to take a bathroom break. However he has chosen to do so in a corner of the ring, meaning that a giant shit now lies there, clearly enjoying it's 15 minutes of fame*

And we're back! As I was saying, I also had to help with creating the championship titles for this fed. The APW World Championship, the APW tag team championship and the APW Tri-Wizard championship!

*CJ puts his hand to his ear so that he can listen to a message from the earpiece he is wearing*

Wait a second, it's not called the Tri-Wizard championship? What do you mean that's from Harry Potter? What do you mean Dumbledore's dead?

*CJ rips the earpiece out of his ear, (well where else is it going to be?) and throws it in the crowd, taking a woman's eye out and somehow finding it's way inside the arsehole of the hotdog vendor*