Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    For some. I like Orton and while he isn't as good as a face as he is when heel, he has been consistant in the ring. Everyone points to his limited move set, but I think it fits his character (especially the middle rope DDT) of being a legit threat at all times. I can say one thing; IF he turns heel to cash it in, everyone on the interwebs will be praising the decision for him to win regardless of their thoughts on him winning last night.
    If it gives me the ortom i want to see. (Dangerous heel) then i have no complaints about him winning.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I think Randy is one of the folks that plays his character the straightest. Everything he does fits with his character. Not a lot of flash, not a lot of speed, slow, methodical, deliberate.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

It was shit, all the winners were shit, all the losers were shit, wrestling is shit, everything is shit, the whole world is shit. I for one can't wait for our ant overlords to rise up and stop all the shit.

Its been forever since randy orton has won the wwe championship and i for one will be proud to see him rko cena and win the belt while adding another chapter to his feud with Daniel Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by realwrestling View Post
    Its been forever since randy orton has won the wwe championship and i for one will be proud to see him rko cena and win the belt while adding another chapter to his feud with Daniel Bryan
    Orton will not cash in on Cena, but Daniel Bryan after Summerslam I think
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Orton will not cash in on Cena, but Daniel Bryan after Summerslam I think
    K Mak?

I predict there will be a belt change....a heel turn......another belt change.....a cash in.......Cole saying "vintage"......some fireworks......and then Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I predict there will be a belt change....a heel turn......another belt change.....a cash in.......Cole saying "vintage"......some fireworks......and then Sting.
    Wow, that would bring back the prestige.....
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    I just hope Mark Henry stays relevant until next week's Raw in Austin, TX so I won't look stupid when I pay $25 for a That's What I Do shirt. I'll also need to buy a bottle water so I can drench myself and be dripping wet on my way to my seat.

On RAW it will be Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan
    winner = #1 contender for the WWE Championship
    Daniel Bryan to win
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    On RAW it will be Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryanwinner = #1 contender for the WWE ChampionshipDaniel Bryan to win
    Jesus, first Zimmerman walks, then Henry taps, now you're laying this shit on me??? Bad week for black people... No but seriously I hope That doesn't happen. Henry needs a squash, I wanna see DB get a crack at Axel.