Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    I smell a merge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Orton/Bryan has been pretty good. Bryan chasing Orton for the title could be lots of fun.
    Yes but I get the feeling Orton is going to milk that sucker for a while

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Wasn't even close with my two MITB winners.
    Neither was I.

I called no Kane replacement!
    I'm not sure what to think of it all. Rhodes got screwed, I'm disappointed Henry lost, neither MitB match really felt amazing but overall twas a good PPV. I loved the RVD move showcase and Daniel Bryan clearing house (I actually thought he was going to win at that point). I'll be surprised if Sheamus isn't hurt after some of the bumps he took.

Also, I was pissed off that the WWE title match went before the MitB match and thus guaranteed no cash in.

That's all for now...

Divas to believe in.

Gotta love Vickie being on the Expert Panel for the PPV after being thrown out of the building on Smackdown.

Logic.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Just decided to write a reaction thread live as I watch the show, just offering up the points I take -

WHC MITB

Swagger and Cesaro work nicely together could have a nice run as a tag team, The Uso's were over and seemed a lot more like a real threat to the titles rather than filler.

Barrett seemed good and for a while there I felt they were setting it up for him to win, seems like he is set to stay as a mid carder for a long time sadly.

Rhodes was portrayed as a star here, he told a great story and will make a great face...he just has the look of a face it seems. I never saw him as a face but he sold me tonight.

I love Brad Maddox, the man is a protagonist and he plays his job so so well. Sure he should never touch a world title or even mid card title, but as a guy to put raising faces over, a guy to gather heat or maybe even be in a tag team he will play the role perfectly.

MIZ VS CURTIS AXEL

A one man chant of " you're not over " to the Miz summed it up for me. I really wish he was though, again he plays his role well but if wwe want him to be a champion again it seems like it must be as a face.

I still really believe in Axel and it seems wwe do to which is great. I remember William Regal during Axel's and Tyson kidd's matches on NXT saying " these two young men will meet many times during there careers " I sure hope this will come true.

DIVAS MATCH

All I can think as Aj enters is " wow as soon as this feud is over, we are back to normal until Paige joins the roster " It's sad the depth just is not there. While I think girls like Natayla, Naomi and even Layla or Alica Fox have a good feud and matches in them but wwe just won't give them a chance.

Great story is this divas match however, going to enjoy this while it last's. When these two gals are in the match the Divas match is no longer the piss break.

Don't know what credibility that match did Kaytlin's spear, also the finish seemed a slight bit pre-mature, so are we looking at a Aj Vs Layla match for Summerslam ? personally I hope there is a #1 contender match ( not a damn battle royal ) that maybe Natayla wins hopefully she is still over with the crowd.

RYBACK VS Y2J

erm...brb this Ryback match is the new piss break.

Didn't actually but this is certainly a sleeper match in what has been a great ppv so far.

Meh match all I have to say, Happy Ryback won.

ZIGGLER VS DEL RIO

Crowd loves Ziggler....oh wait every single one does.

10!!!

Well I really hope Big E can give Ziggler a match, and Del Rio gets a good opponent for Summerslam. I think Dolph Will play the Face chasing the title for much of his career, if you haven't noticed he is good at it, once he wins the title where is there to go ? Dolph is better of chasing than being champion.

MARK HENRY VS JOHN CENA

The Crowd's reaction to Henry was great, so was the video package, win or lose I hope Mark Henry hits Cena hard and Cena hits hard back...nothing better than blurring the lines or reality.

Left the room as cena entered the ring....returned expecting the match to be started....* cena pandering to crowd * erm.

This always bothers me, the crowd loves the Wyatts and Henry, they want more and more of it...but they will chant things that are dark clouds over the wrestlers. Hey idiots if you want these guys to do well, chant things that will help them not hinder them.

The hype for this match is great but my oh my the difference in Ziggler vs Del rio and this, thank god this kind of match isn't all over the card like some people think it should be.

If this was the main Event I'd be sleeping right now....JS

He kicked out of the AA....either STFU win or Henry win it seems.

oh he kicked out of the wss, nevermind.

So they really are playing super cena here, good story telling though gotta say.

Big Bad Henry taps out, what do you do with him now ?

ALL STAR MITB

Pre-prediction for the main event, Wyatts come down lay everyone out, apart from Daniel Bryan, Bryan jumps in after hiding and wins it.

Bryan is great at getting a crowd loud, making this one even louder...RVD is a completely different monster in the WWE.

Kinda surprised with Orton but makes sense if he gets his heel turn, they wrote people off well, good Heyman turn

RECAP

Cody Really looks like he is going face, Sheamus showed some heel tendency's. Not disappointed with Orton win...think he may feud with RVD going into Summerslam ?

With the ppv ending before the end of the hour I really did expect something to happen at the end so disappointing in that respect, above average ppv....I give it a 8/10....probably 8 and a half actually...good card all round, Ryback vs Y2J and Cena vs Henry were slight sleeper matches however. Not dissapointed with results either.

Not sure how you would reply to this but just cut it into sections for easier reading, whats your opinion on the ppv ?
    Pretty certain the "you're not over" chants were directed at Axel, not Miz. But hey, six of one, half a dozen of the other....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Pretty certain the "you're not over" chants were directed at Axel, not Miz. But hey, six of one, half a dozen of the other....

I thought it was directed at both. Either way, the crowd wasn't wrong, were they?

How dare they ruin gimmicks in Philly!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I called no Kane replacement!
    I'm not sure what to think of it all. Rhodes got screwed, I'm disappointed Henry lost, neither MitB match really felt amazing but overall twas a good PPV. I loved the RVD move showcase and Daniel Bryan clearing house (I actually thought he was going to win at that point). I'll be surprised if Sheamus isn't hurt after some of the bumps he took.

Also, I was pissed off that the WWE title match went before the MitB match and thus guaranteed no cash in.

That's all for now...

I can't even remember the last time Cena didn't main event a PPV. Especially when he's champ.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Just decided to write a reaction thread live as I watch the show, just offering up the points I take -

WHC MITB

Swagger and Cesaro work nicely together could have a nice run as a tag team, The Uso's were over and seemed a lot more like a real threat to the titles rather than filler.

Barrett seemed good and for a while there I felt they were setting it up for him to win, seems like he is set to stay as a mid carder for a long time sadly.

Rhodes was portrayed as a star here, he told a great story and will make a great face...he just has the look of a face it seems. I never saw him as a face but he sold me tonight.

I love Brad Maddox, the man is a protagonist and he plays his job so so well. Sure he should never touch a world title or even mid card title, but as a guy to put raising faces over, a guy to gather heat or maybe even be in a tag team he will play the role perfectly.

MIZ VS CURTIS AXEL

A one man chant of " you're not over " to the Miz summed it up for me. I really wish he was though, again he plays his role well but if wwe want him to be a champion again it seems like it must be as a face.

I still really believe in Axel and it seems wwe do to which is great. I remember William Regal during Axel's and Tyson kidd's matches on NXT saying " these two young men will meet many times during there careers " I sure hope this will come true.

DIVAS MATCH

All I can think as Aj enters is " wow as soon as this feud is over, we are back to normal until Paige joins the roster " It's sad the depth just is not there. While I think girls like Natayla, Naomi and even Layla or Alica Fox have a good feud and matches in them but wwe just won't give them a chance.

Great story is this divas match however, going to enjoy this while it last's. When these two gals are in the match the Divas match is no longer the piss break.

Don't know what credibility that match did Kaytlin's spear, also the finish seemed a slight bit pre-mature, so are we looking at a Aj Vs Layla match for Summerslam ? personally I hope there is a #1 contender match ( not a damn battle royal ) that maybe Natayla wins hopefully she is still over with the crowd.

RYBACK VS Y2J

erm...brb this Ryback match is the new piss break.

Didn't actually but this is certainly a sleeper match in what has been a great ppv so far.

Meh match all I have to say, Happy Ryback won.

ZIGGLER VS DEL RIO

Crowd loves Ziggler....oh wait every single one does.

10!!!

Well I really hope Big E can give Ziggler a match, and Del Rio gets a good opponent for Summerslam. I think Dolph Will play the Face chasing the title for much of his career, if you haven't noticed he is good at it, once he wins the title where is there to go ? Dolph is better of chasing than being champion.

MARK HENRY VS JOHN CENA

The Crowd's reaction to Henry was great, so was the video package, win or lose I hope Mark Henry hits Cena hard and Cena hits hard back...nothing better than blurring the lines or reality.

Left the room as cena entered the ring....returned expecting the match to be started....* cena pandering to crowd * erm.

This always bothers me, the crowd loves the Wyatts and Henry, they want more and more of it...but they will chant things that are dark clouds over the wrestlers. Hey idiots if you want these guys to do well, chant things that will help them not hinder them.

The hype for this match is great but my oh my the difference in Ziggler vs Del rio and this, thank god this kind of match isn't all over the card like some people think it should be.

If this was the main Event I'd be sleeping right now....JS

He kicked out of the AA....either STFU win or Henry win it seems.

oh he kicked out of the wss, nevermind.

So they really are playing super cena here, good story telling though gotta say.

Big Bad Henry taps out, what do you do with him now ?

ALL STAR MITB

Pre-prediction for the main event, Wyatts come down lay everyone out, apart from Daniel Bryan, Bryan jumps in after hiding and wins it.

Bryan is great at getting a crowd loud, making this one even louder...RVD is a completely different monster in the WWE.

Kinda surprised with Orton but makes sense if he gets his heel turn, they wrote people off well, good Heyman turn

RECAP

Cody Really looks like he is going face, Sheamus showed some heel tendency's. Not disappointed with Orton win...think he may feud with RVD going into Summerslam ?

With the ppv ending before the end of the hour I really did expect something to happen at the end so disappointing in that respect, above average ppv....I give it a 8/10....probably 8 and a half actually...good card all round, Ryback vs Y2J and Cena vs Henry were slight sleeper matches however. Not dissapointed with results either.

Not sure how you would reply to this but just cut it into sections for easier reading, whats your opinion on the ppv ?

"One man chant"... well, if one chanted it...
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Gotta love Vickie being on the Expert Panel for the PPV after being thrown out of the building on Smackdown.

Logic.
    Oh God, yeah (thanks for reminding me) the Brad Maddox segment was woeful, seriously I can't be the only one who finds this guys utterly shite. It's like he's been pulled out of his Mum's basement and given a mic and left to get on with it, he is exactly what most IWC members would really be like in the WWE (and his ring work hasn't impressed me either).

Divas to believe in.