Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Championship Scramble.

I love the Championship Scramble concept. I think it's very unique, in the fact you don't know who will win. You can throw in Newcomers and Veterans in there and I believe if done correctly can really help elevate wrestlers to the main-event scene. I feel that the Scramble should get it's on ppv (just like Mitb) you can have 5 different Scramble matches with all the titles on the line. Or just two with the WWE Championship, and World Title on the line. I feel this match could be used to develop storylines (like how it helped lead to Batista and Mysterio's line). And help wrestlers get into the main-event scene immediately (like how Jericho shocklingly won the world title). I feel this match should be done more often. And maybe could be used at Wrestlemania. Imagine a Wrestlemania Champion Scramble for the Intercontinental title. It can give 5 wrestlers a match at Wrestlemania, and give the winner a great WM moment.

So thoughts on this match type? and do you think it should get it's on ppv.

I like this mach type and, yes I would like WWE to use it sometimes. I strongly think that all the championships should be on the line at all the ppvs, so there are things to do there.

For the Tag Team Championships, a scramble match is not something I would like to see. I prefer standard 2vs2 match

If you like scramble matches, give me a helll yeah !!!!
    Respect the beard !

Who doesn't like the scramble matches. And I also hope that they will be used more often, they were always unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I like this mach type and, yes I would like WWE to use it sometimes. I strongly think that all the championships should be on the line at all the ppvs, so there are things to do there.

For the Tag Team Championships, a scramble match is not something I would like to see. I prefer standard 2vs2 match

If you like scramble matches, give me a helll yeah !!!!
    I think this match should be done in the middle of the year, maybe after Summerslam. It can be used to change things up, and create new feuds heading to survivor series.

I'll have 4 different matches on the PPV. Each Scramble is 20 mins so it will take up 80 mins to get through each match. But you can also make them longer.

Didn't we have this thread a few days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I think this match should be done in the middle of the year, maybe after Summerslam. It can be used to change things up, and create new feuds heading to survivor series.
    It should be a gimmick ppv
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Didn't we have this thread a few days ago?
    I posted it but it got deleted. I think due to server issues.

Blog Entries
    I like the Championship Scramble gimmick, but an entire pv built on the gimmick is just overkill. Any ppv based on a gimmick is just over-killing said gimmick.
    Look at MITB as a prime example. I've lost count of how many have said that they're tired of the gimmick and how it's run it's course. Why? Because there's a ppv based on the gimmick. Same goes for HIAC.

I would like to see the gimmick featured on an annual basis maybe, but I don't want a ppv based on it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I like the Championship Scramble gimmick, but an entire pv built on the gimmick is just overkill. Any ppv based on a gimmick is just over-killing said gimmick.Look at MITB as a prime example. I've lost count of how many have said that they're tired of the gimmick and how it's run it's course. Why? Because there's a ppv based on the gimmick. Same goes for HIAC. I would like to see the gimmick featured on an annual basis maybe, but I don't want a ppv based on it.
    How about have it at survivor series. Survivor series is the best place to have such a match. What money in the bank was to wrestlemania, the scramble could be for survivor series.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    How about have it at survivor series. Survivor series is the best place to have such a match. What money in the bank was to wrestlemania, the scramble could be for survivor series.
    I think that's a good idea. Would definitely be something to look forward to at the ppv.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!