Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    The trick is to get the torch, then stick to the highground and stay ducking and tossing for all you're worth.
    Also, never go out of your way for a suit of armor, no matter how nice the upgrade, 1 hit will still have you back to the undies.
    I have no means of playing it anymore, I played it on my cousin's SNES when I was six but if I had it I would try again haha. I'd probably still suck.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

The trick is to get the torch, then stick to the highground and stay ducking and tossing for all you're worth.
    Also, never go out of your way for a suit of armor, no matter how nice the upgrade, 1 hit will still have you back to the undies.
    Giving tricks sucks all of the fun out of it. D:

I'd have to think back to little Afro Jr. but I'd have to give it up to Super Mario 64. Being 3, or 4, years old and beating that felt so good.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post

I'd have to think back to little Afro Jr. but I'd have to give it up to Super Mario 64. Being 3, or 4, years old and beating that felt so good.
    100% this, it was so confusing at times, I almost gave up

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

WWE '12. Why? Because of the stupid Road To Wrestlemania they had in it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post

even doing that your chances are low as shit, it's like telling someone new to Mass effect to shoot from cover. not game-breaking stuff

also

http://www.amazon.com/SNES-Twin-Vide.../dp/B000SC1MUM
    How does everyone not own one yet?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

even doing that your chances are low as shit, it's like telling someone new to Mass effect to shoot from cover. not game-breaking stuff

also

http://www.amazon.com/SNES-Twin-Vide.../dp/B000SC1MUM
    How does everyone not own one yet?
    I modded my Wii so its got a NES and SNES emulator on it, which to be honest is the only thing that keeps it on the shelf... otherwise I would've tossed that hunk of shit in the closet awhile ago. The "classic controller pro" for the Wii is really good. Of course I have my PC and a PS2-to-USB converter so I can play with a PS2 controller.

I don't have the energy nor the money to go cart hunting. Some carts go for exorbitant amounts of money. I remember renting Wild Guns when I was a kid a long time ago. I distinctly remember it because it was a neat little game. On eBay, expect to pay AT LEAST $50 for a PAL version and $4,000 for a mint PAL copy in box. Sane averages go between $100-$300. I get that not every game is like that but it's just disheartening.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what the hardest game I beat is. I'm going to toss it to Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox at the second-hardest difficulty and Ninja Gaiden 2 on what's essentially Normal. Ninja Gaiden was still sane at the second-hardest difficulty and it was still about a sane level of skill without(generally) a huge degree of cheap bullshit. Ninja Gaiden 2 however is the grand champion of cheap bullshit when you crank it up past normal. You get bombarded with incendiary shuriken from off-screen and you have to rely on invincibility frames and you can never really stop to do a combo(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkGagJgysKc).

Dark Souls for me.
    Respect the beard !

Dead Rising. From watching game-plays it seems like a walk in the ball park, but when I played it myself I got murdered fast by the Bosses and the hordes of zombies. Probably the hardest game ever that I finally beat.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

The City Next To Adrian Neville's Hometown
    Some of the old school Castlevanias, particularly Castlevania Chronicles. The more recent Order of Ecclesia aswell had a tough battle with Death that took several attempts to finally knock off.

Blog Entries
    Tomb Raider 4. Toughest Tomb Raider by far. Absolutely solid, loved the challenge!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!