Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Bring back THE KING OF THE RING... This PPV can be used for ROOKIES and talent alike and put them in positions that they never thought off being in

Success was held at this PPV and this PPV could make new SUPERSTARS for the WWE again and this is the only PPV i see as an option for future SUPERSTARS for the WWE and TRIPLE H should encourage this as a main PPV again for up and coming SUPERSTARS

from the NXT to the KING OF THE RING, could be a awesome step to a new WWE SUPERSTAR
    It was an excellent concept and helped sky rocket the careers of Edge, Triple H, Brock Lesner, and etc. It would be an excellent concept if it came back but WWE does not have the same respect for these type of matches as it did in the late 80's and 90's. If it were to come back, the superstar who wins gets to pick a random PPV to challenge the champion for his championship; basically the same concept of the X-Divison Championship. Like the concept and hopefully WWE brings it back one day!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

I think William Regal winning it kind of lead it far downhill, he couldn't do anything with it, and didn't really milk it like others did. Sheamus had the "King's Curse" thing, which made winning KOTR look like a bad thing. All things considered, MITB is better for making stars, so we should just stick with it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I think William Regal winning it kind of lead it far downhill, he couldn't do anything with it, and didn't really milk it like others did. Sheamus had the "King's Curse" thing, which made winning KOTR look like a bad thing. All things considered, MITB is better for making stars, so we should just stick with it
    You realise Regal got done for a wellness violation shortly after he won it right? They tried to keep it going when he came back but soon dropped it. Then Sheamus had that godawful run with it but he was just too cartoony with that crown and cape and sceptre. For some reason him with it was even more ridiculous that Booker T as King Booker.

If they bring back KOTR, it would be a great way to prevail on talent such as Curtis Axel!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

It will be an excellent PPV for the champion to scout there next opponent!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I think KOTR should be the June ppv with th winner receiving a WWE OR World Title Match at Summerslam similar to what the Royal Rumble is to Wrestlemania.

Also I disagree with it not being necessary with Money in the Bank if you use my concept.

I think it would be because it is not like they are going to use KOTR exclusively for new talent. TBH, if you are going to use KOTR for the sole purpose of being granted a title shot, then why not just have a ranking system? oh yeah, that will just copy TNA...

Fandango should take leg drop lessons from Miguel

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCityLights View Post
    I think it would be because it is not like they are going to use KOTR exclusively for new talent. TBH, if you are going to use KOTR for the sole purpose of being granted a title shot, then why not just have a ranking system? oh yeah, that will just copy TNA...
    It wouldn't be for the sole purpose of granting of being granted a title shot, I put that in to both make Summerslam and King of the Ring more credible. Summerslam because there would be a whole tournament to determine who will be in the Main Event and KOTR because winning it doesn't only mean you're King of the Ring but also means you get to fight in the ME of Summerslam (or one of). I dislike the WWE using a ranking system because of the reason you gave.

I think more people have done nothing, or even come off worse after winning KotR than done well. Austin, Owen Hart and Savage are the three that in my memory of wrestling have done well with it. When Bret won the KotR it just fed into his long standing, often boring, feud with Lawler. Booker T I think would have been better off without the King Bookah bs, Regal got caught being naughty and lost all momentum with his (and probably his best shot of a title). Sheamus somehow managed to become even more boring, Mabel launched into a match with Nash giving us one of the worst matches not involving a celebrity that they've staged at a PPV.