Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'll stick to watching Punk and hopefully Van Dam will bring his entertainment value back so I can watch something different. Never said I don't like the guy, but he doesn't entertain me especially in the ring. He had some good matches when him and Rollins worked together but that match with Sheamus the other night was pathetic in my opinion. I just don't understand why they'd push him right now unless they don't have any better choices which could make sense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bwf9054 View Post
    I'll stick to watching Punk and hopefully Van Dam will bring his entertainment value back so I can watch something different. Never said I don't like the guy, but he doesn't entertain me especially in the ring. He had some good matches when him and Rollins worked together but that match with Sheamus the other night was pathetic in my opinion. I just don't understand why they'd push him right now unless they don't have any better choices which could make sense as well.
    Horses for courses chief. If we all liked the same things the world would be as boring as cricket.

I find DBryan's kicks more believable than his punches. I find his punches to look kind of weak. Also whenever he gets the kicks going I find myself more exited. If Bryan was only doing kicks 100% of the match I would still be a fan of his and enjoy it. Also the beard is just too damn epic. Off topic I but I saw a post on Facebook that I thought was pretty darn funny. "There is a word for men without beards. Women." In all honesty the beard makes DB stand out to me and without it he looks goofy.

Blog Entries
    Daniel Bryan is one of the best wrestlers in the WWE and he's amongst the best wrestlers in the world. Maybe good wrestling isn't your thing, maybe good entertainment or watching a few big muscle bound monsters bumbling about the ring is your thing. If so, then good for you.
    But to me, WWE is a wrestling entertainment company, and what I want to see on my screen from them is a good combination of wrestling that's entertaining. That means a great wrestling match, someone who can work a mic good and keep me engaged, and someone that can entertain me. Daniel Bryan does that better than most at the minute, so to me, he's one of the best in WWE at what he does.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Some of Sheamus's best matches have been with Daniel Bryan. That 2 out of 3 falls at Extreme rules 2012 was the best match of that PPV. Also there was a street fight between the two on Raw in 2012 which was pretty damn good. All preference I suppose though. Your opinion but kudos to you if that's what you think. I'm not gonna say why you should think he is King Tut but in all respect DB does his job damn good.

They should bring back the King Of The Ring Tournament for Daniel Bryan to win. King Daniel Bryan. He would just look to badass with a crown and cape. Plus the beard! Epic!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Horses for courses chief. If we all liked the same things the world would be as boring as cricket.
    I'll cut you for that Wade! (even though I highly agree, it's in the Australian constitution that I must do this)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    They should bring back the King Of The Ring Tournament for Daniel Bryan to win. King Daniel Bryan. He would just look to badass with a crown and cape. Plus the beard! Epic!
    This needs to be done NOW.

Blog Entries
    He's arguably the most over superstar in WWE right now. It would make no sense not to push him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'll cut you for that Wade! (even though I highly agree, it's in the Australian constitution that I must do this)
    I thought better of you Robbie, my love for you has waned a little with this.