Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1

    What's the fuss over Daniel Bryan??

    I honestly don't care for him to much. The entire match 90% of his moves are kicks. I just don't get it especially with it shaping to build him up to the WWE title level. I just really don't enjoy watching him kick 30 times in one match.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    His beard.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,483
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bwf9054 View Post
    I honestly don't care for him to much. The entire match 90% of his moves are kicks. I just don't get it especially with it shaping to build him up to the WWE title level. I just really don't enjoy watching him kick 30 times in one match.
    He's a great tech wrestler who makes pretty much everyone better. Good Ol' Jr constantly praises his ring work and he's over with the fans. While he uses kicks often saying he uses it as 90% of his moveset is a bit of a hyperbole.

    Basically I look at Daniel Bryan like this... He's good enough in the ring for adults to like him and has enough charisma for kids to like him... he's kind of the best of both worlds.
    #BeJelly


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bwf9054 View Post
    I honestly don't care for him to much. The entire match 90% of his moves are kicks. I just don't get it especially with it shaping to build him up to the WWE title level. I just really don't enjoy watching him kick 30 times in one match.
    This...





    is all you need to know...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    You must be a Great Khali fan.

  6. #6
    Daniel Bryan is just one of the best wrestlers on the roster. Whom happens to get over in every city he's in.

    But of course people are going to find a reason to criticize or dislike him. And saying that 90% of his matches is kick is ridiculous. Like Akbar said you must be a Khali fan.

  7. #7
    He's wrestled bears and won. Enff said.

    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...


    In all seriousness, Bryan is the type of talent that grows on you quickly. So even if you don't like him now, keep watching him and I almost guarantee you within months to a year, you'll be a big fan of his. Promise you that. And if I'm wrong within a year, and you're still not a fan of Daniel Bryan -- I'll buy you a car. -_-
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

    This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

  8. #8
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    He's wrestled bears and won. Enff said.

    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...


    In all seriousness, Bryan is the type of talent that grows on you quickly. So even if you don't like him now, keep watching him and I almost guarantee you within months to a year, you'll be a big fan of his. Promise you that. And if I'm wrong within a year, and you're still not a fan of Daniel Bryan -- I'll buy you a car. -_-
    btw, you owe me a car
    I admit the kid can wrestle, I just don't like him


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Daniel Bryan is just one of the best wrestlers on the roster. Whom happens to get over in every city he's in.

    But of course people are going to find a reason to criticize or dislike him. And saying that 90% of his matches is kick is ridiculous. Like Akbar said you must be a Khali fan.
    Watch his match this past week on raw and last week on smackdown. At times he can do some good stuff in the the ring, but he's getting boring with all those kicks. I'd rather watch Punk wrestle the the primetime players. Just cause people can do a small package doesn't impress me. Kicks don't keep my attention for a whole match I'm sorry.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bwf9054 View Post
    I honestly don't care for him to much. The entire match 90% of his moves are kicks. I just don't get it especially with it shaping to build him up to the WWE title level. I just really don't enjoy watching him kick 30 times in one match.
    So you don't like a guy who possibly has the most unique move set in the WWE? Besides long term wrestlers, who actually has a bigger DIFFERENT move set than daniel bryan?
    Isn't The Rock and Stone Cold's move sets pretty much punching/stomping? If a match lasts 20 minutes, and 90% of the match is kicks; then technically 18 minutes of the match is kicking? Let's say he has half offense with his opponent and they also use some kicks, let's call it 10 minutes of kicks. That would mean he averages 3 kicks a minute? I find the maths unlikely.
    I know i'm being a tool, but the OP is grossly over exagerating.
    For arguments sake who is your favorite? Is it 5minute selling Ziggler? Let's get beat up for 20 minutes and hit 5 moves of doom John Cena? Let's club you on the chest for 2 minutes straight on the ropes, shout fella and bicycle kick you sheamus? Walking around acting like a snake, stomping you, then seeing an RKO from a mile off, Randy Orton? We can pick faults in anyone and exagerate them if we please. Just sayin'

    Personally, Daniel Bryan is relatable. He has a random beard, is kind of awkward and nerdy and isn't built like a God. He is also an excellent technical wrestler, is praised by many and has been for a while - JR, Triple H etc are all high on him. He could potentially be put there with people like Benoit, Regal and Jericho. Smallish guys that just make everyone look better and show outstanding technical skills.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.