Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I had an idea for a stable in Icey-Dubya - fed closes.

I wanted to incorporate you into what was being built in Jabe with Aidan Black - fed closes.

The latter was a better idea. I wanted to use Smyth to help build people up, and that's where the idea of a wrestling school came from. Smyth creates the school within his businesses and Aidan Black was the first graduate. I wanted it so that eventually, Black Blooded would be revealed as the coaches at the training school looking to build future stars.

The moons just never quite aligned.
    that would have been awesome!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Holy Balls.

I actually did a promo for that, and I have a shitty memory. T.T

---

Backstage note: I try and vouch for a RTE/TWE position every time the head writer one comes open. I never get it. But despite that, I think a 'developmental' fed, is mostly useless. There isn't much development being done, we never shown in any segments working on anything in ring or promo wise. It seems to just be a place to hold talent until we lose a talent or need another.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Banned
    Blog Entries
    An old timey JBW story. Basically, we all know JBW vs EWNCW never panned out how it should have. JBW won round one and that was it. Well, not to get into specifics of what happened but, back then there wasn't co-mingling between feds. You were in JBW and JBW only, EWNCW and EWNCW only. It was a different and more stressful time truthfully. But either way, things had gotten so bad that Ka$h, myself and Zapphs were in discussion about making an expose show. A round table discussion of our accounts of the stories, all exaggerated and extravagant of course.

Blog Entries
    My long term plan for IWA is to keep training new members of creative and eventually, I want it to be in a position where I can hand the reigns onto someone for when I step away.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    An old timey JBW story. Basically, we all know JBW vs EWNCW never panned out how it should have. JBW won round one and that was it. Well, not to get into specifics of what happened but, back then there wasn't co-mingling between feds. You were in JBW and JBW only, EWNCW and EWNCW only. It was a different and more stressful time truthfully. But either way, things had gotten so bad that Ka$h, myself and Zapphs were in discussion about making an expose show. A round table discussion of our accounts of the stories, all exaggerated and extravagant of course.
    That would've been disastrous.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Here's a real good JBW story. A whole PPV and extra show concept that NEVER happened:

"JBW: MURDER, DEATH, KILL" -- JBW's first fully interactive special. Watch as some of your favorite JBW superstars battle the HORRORCORE ICONS in a fight to save their lives.

YOU at home get to participate along with the writers and JBW Radio to try and guess who will die next. The show will be posted in real time to interact with all of the crowd.

The end result will cause shock and amazement. And not to mention throughout the special make sure to vote on our interactive poll to see who you think had the better kill as Ka$h and R(ob) compete in a bloodbath to end all bloodbaths. "JBW: MURDER, DEATH, KILL"... Coming VERY soon!!"

Fuck the WWE and their social awareness! Jabe takes shit to a WHOLE new level. During SHOWDOWN!, Mayhem and WARFare, the HORRORCORE guys will kidnap all of the Jobberbots we intend to kill and a couple actual superstars in the process just to throw confusion.

This will be the hit of the Summer!!!! And it'll go RIGHT into you and I writing JBW: HORRORCORE ICONS II which will lead into JBW: HORRORCORE.... I think this will kick ass. And will be a fantastic way to bring HORRORCORE into the forefront again and get people psyched. What do you think?

That was a message to Ka$h from summer of last year. We were supposed to see me and him battling it out to kill jobberbots, seeing who could kill more violently. It was going to be done in Grindhouse style and all. It would have been kept up with on our JBW Radio show, you guys would have been able to interactively vote on who got the best kill and all. HORRORCORE ICONS II and a new show called HORORCORE was supposed to come to fruition because of it. I would have loved working on something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    My long term plan for IWA is to keep training new members of creative and eventually, I want it to be in a position where I can hand the reigns onto someone for when I step away.
    I think that's what Tommy wants to RTE, to train the writers like Van and Ash, I suppose.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    That would've been disastrous.
    Not all of it would have been true lol. It was going to be just fucked up versions of what really happened lol.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Not all of it would have been true lol. It was going to be just fucked up versions of what really happened lol.
    Still.

I need keys to HQ, btw, since I'm officially sigged now.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Still.

I need keys to HQ, btw, since I'm officially sigged now.
    Yes. Tonight, you and SB will be getting keys. I have to do a couple things first and I will be posting the skeleton to WARFARE (07) as well!!