Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    At one point, during the Doom vs Black Angel feud - Angel was slated to win, but I lobbied for Doom to get the win and keep his momentum instead. I loved that feud.

Also, during the feud, I asked Tommy if I could keep Angel on INferno...

just so I could feud with Hawk(One of my current favorites), Eddie. J., Eclipse, Doom(maybe) again, and Shuriken. - or as many of them as I could before the loan period was up.

or start a stable in which Angel led Abel and Doom. BUHAHAHAHAH
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    That's hilarious. I had the exactly same intention with Kelly Kelly. I was literally just going to have her smile, cry and scream since she barely has anything else going for her. Then I found out Bear took her and I was back to the drawing board.
    Damn you Bear! Would have loved to see you do that with K2

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    K-Jammin walks around backstage naked. He isn't very well hung.

/kayfabe
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I thought it was only "Grand Slam" if you won them all. "Triple Crown" I know is the main Championship, Tag-Team Championship and whatever your fed considers it's IC Championship I believe.
    I guess we have Grand Slam champs in both feds. A lot actually.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That makes sense.

In that case, I can't think of anyone who's a GS champ in EWNCW, or even close to being one for that matter (very sorry if I'm wrong there, but my memory can be bad with certain things like that!).
    I guess that TBOZ is the closest, being that he only needs to win an Ignition Championship, but given that that's a title for newer guys starting off in the fed (newcomers if you will), then I think it's unlikely that he'll ever win it. Never know though, certain circumstances can arise I guess.
    In an update on this, I've just realized that Tommy Thunder is one championship away from being a Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion. He's won the Forum Championship (now known as the Ignition Championship), International Championship the EWNCW World Championship (now known as the World Heavyweight Championship) and the EWNCW Championship. So winning a tag team Championship would make him a Triple Crown and a Grand Slam Champ in one sweep.
    Don't think it'll happen anytime soon though since I've never seen Thunder as being a tag team guy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

HolyJose is offically a Triple Crown Champion in JBW having held the TV Title, the Tag Team Titles, and at For The Cause winning the JBW Championship.

Malcolm Cage is close having won the TV Title and most recently the JBW Championship.

Not quite sure about others in JBW, would have to go back and look at the history a little bit.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    HolyJose is offically a Triple Crown Champion in JBW having held the TV Title, the Tag Team Titles, and at For The Cause winning the JBW Championship.

Malcolm Cage is close having won the TV Title and most recently the JBW Championship.

Not quite sure about others in JBW, would have to go back and look at the history a little bit.
    Shuriken. US Champ now, World Champ on his first night, Tag Champ with J for all of two seconds.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Shuriken. US Champ now, World Champ on his first night, Tag Champ with J for all of two seconds.
    Would not count this as a Triple Crown, triple Crown in JBW would be TV instead of US championship. Now if he were to win the TV championship the he would be triple and Grand slam champion

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Would not count this as a Triple Crown, triple Crown in JBW would be TV instead of US championship. Now if he were to win the TV championship the he would be triple and Grand slam champion
    Indeed. Holy Jose is the only one to become Triple Crown in JBW. Shuriken is close to becoming a Grand Slam. Because remember, the original Championships in JBW were:

JBW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    JBW TV CHAMPIONSHIP
    JBW TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

That's how we base all of that. And actually, Shuriken would still have to win the Intercontinental Championship as well for Grandslam...in our current Championship format that is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Indeed. Holy Jose is the only one to become Triple Crown in JBW. Shuriken is close to becoming a Grand Slam. Because remember, the original Championships in JBW were:

JBW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    JBW TV CHAMPIONSHIP
    JBW TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

That's how we base all of that. And actually, Shuriken would still have to win the Intercontinental Championship as well for Grandslam...in our current Championship format that is.
    Hmm. Pretty sure Rome just needs a Tag Title if we can count the Mayhem TV title.
    D.O.A.