Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 190
  1. #161
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Interesting note, there was going to be a big 3 Promotion feud between AWF, HWA, and BWA. Ultimately though it never happened, mainly because we couldn't decide a date and a certain somebody was way to picky on who could be used.
    Profile Retired

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    At first, I was against having a feds here in the very beginning. I forgot who convinced me to try it out for a bit. I want to say either TDA, Shattered, or TJHawk....but I tried it out. After a few short weeks, TJHawk left entirely. His last words were to make me EWNCW Champ. I was very surprised because I felt that I haven't done anything to deserve it. Shuriken was feuding twith Kevin at that time and I must say....Shuriken wouldn't have the status as he has today without Kevin.

    .
    It wasnt quite like that TJ, kinda just sent me a message leaving...the day of the show, so i was writing something up quick cant quite remember what storyline you was in but all the writing seemed easy for you, So it was decided you would be the guy, Regarding the feud with Kevin Matthews, I got a lot of stick for that as he was seen as a bottom feeder in JBW and brought him into the main event, As he made alot of stuff public it was ideal as your character had high morals and respect and it worked luckily.

    When you left the plan was to build the show around a guy shown abit of potential, and it was my wish that this guy become the first triple crown champion....But before it happened i left....Did Tommy Thunder become the triple crown champ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  3. #163
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    It wasnt quite like that TJ, kinda just sent me a message leaving...the day of the show, so i was writing something up quick cant quite remember what storyline you was in but all the writing seemed easy for you, So it was decided you would be the guy, Regarding the feud with Kevin Matthews, I got a lot of stick for that as he was seen as a bottom feeder in JBW and brought him into the main event, As he made alot of stuff public it was ideal as your character had high morals and respect and it worked luckily.

    When you left the plan was to build the show around a guy shown abit of potential, and it was my wish that this guy become the first triple crown champion....But before it happened i left....Did Tommy Thunder become the triple crown champ?
    I've never held tag gold, so I think that rules me out of the running to be triple crown champ.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #164
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've never held tag gold, so I think that rules me out of the running to be triple crown champ.
    Funny thing, I really wanted you in BWA. I had several ideas back in the day, but for whatever reason never approached you about it. I'm pretty sure had you joined, you would have won Tag Gold.
    Profile Retired

  5. #165
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Funny thing, I really wanted you in BWA. I had several ideas back in the day, but for whatever reason never approached you about it. I'm pretty sure had you joined, you would have won Tag Gold.
    Tag team wrestling I like, but it's not something I enjoy doing at an e-fed level to be honest.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #166
    in wwe fantasy efed i would really like to know how i won the wwe heavyweight championship title as the ultimate warrior. I signed up as him in the beginning just to make fun of him and take him to weird places(i hate warrior). I made him as weird and sick as i could and somehow he won the title when i was doing my best to not make something like that happen lol. But i made the best of it, i made him weirder- he had to protect the belt with his warrior juices and he kinda brainwashed ric flair and coach.. I was so glad to drop him and tommy(jericho) winning the belt from him as i felt i went as far(too far maybe??) with Warrior.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #167
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    in wwe fantasy efed i would really like to know how i won the wwe heavyweight championship title as the ultimate warrior. I signed up as him in the beginning just to make fun of him and take him to weird places(i hate warrior). I made him as weird and sick as i could and somehow he won the title when i was doing my best to not make something like that happen lol. But i made the best of it, i made him weirder- he had to protect the belt with his warrior juices and he kinda brainwashed ric flair and coach.. I was so glad to drop him and tommy(jericho) winning the belt from him as i felt i went as far(too far maybe??) with Warrior.
    I have to be honest, I didn't like Warrior when you were him in the WWE fed. The feud itself was an interesting experience and a different one and it definitely challenged me when it came to countering your Warrior in promos, so in that respect it was a fun feud. But I HATED the character so much lol (that's nothing against EHC, I just didn't like the character at all! I don't like Warrior anyway, but this version was just too put there for me). So I too would be interested to know what the thinking behind him winning the title was.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have to be honest, I didn't like Warrior when you were him in the WWE fed. The feud itself was an interesting experience and a different one and it definitely challenged me when it came to countering your Warrior in promos, so in that respect it was a fun feud. But I HATED the character so much lol (that's nothing against EHC, I just didn't like the character at all! I don't like Warrior anyway, but this version was just too put there for me). So I too would be interested to know what the thinking behind him winning the title was.
    The thinking was that EHC was the one who handed in promos early, ICing consistently, and appearing to put in the most effort in the fed. Although with that, making the inaugural holder of the World Title as a comedic character wasn't the best move, but Jericho becoming champion at Wrestlemania was definitely the right choice, and although I can't say it definitely would (it wasn't my decision of course), I would think that whoever was the first champion would drop it at WM regardless.
    ‚Äč

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    in wwe fantasy efed i would really like to know how i won the wwe heavyweight championship title as the ultimate warrior. I signed up as him in the beginning just to make fun of him and take him to weird places(i hate warrior). I made him as weird and sick as i could and somehow he won the title when i was doing my best to not make something like that happen lol. But i made the best of it, i made him weirder- he had to protect the belt with his warrior juices and he kinda brainwashed ric flair and coach.. I was so glad to drop him and tommy(jericho) winning the belt from him as i felt i went as far(too far maybe??) with Warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have to be honest, I didn't like Warrior when you were him in the WWE fed. The feud itself was an interesting experience and a different one and it definitely challenged me when it came to countering your Warrior in promos, so in that respect it was a fun feud. But I HATED the character so much lol (that's nothing against EHC, I just didn't like the character at all! I don't like Warrior anyway, but this version was just too put there for me). So I too would be interested to know what the thinking behind him winning the title was.
    The thinking behind Warrior as Champion was a call made by the man in charge at the time, Destruction.

    I believe it was made on rewarding EHC for the effort and time he was giving us in promoting at that time, a fed that was trying to get off the ground and likely a fed people assumed would not last. EHC was always on time, a really nice guy and easy to work with, plus it was someone Des knew well and I believe considers a friend so the judgement was likely made because off EHC the person, then the character he was controlling. We needed the first champion to be someone who would give us time and was supportive of the fed while at the end of the day, was delivering and many people found the stuff hilarious.

    I would have not made the same call, I will be honest in saying that but I'm proud we had someone like EHC in our fed and for all the help and support he gave us at the start and has continued to do so. Thanks man!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #170
    And no offence taken Tommy, Des and THBK. I was just having fun goofing on Warrior as like I said- I hate him, like really hate him. Probably one of the only wrestlers I trully hate. I wanted him to be hated in the WWE efed too- I wanted him to be weird as fuck. I was waiting for one of his promos to be rejected lol. I just wanted to see how far I could go. Pau(who at the time was on creative) didn't want me to send them to him after the first or second promo so I figured I was doing ok and it was a matter of time that I would be told no more promos from Warrior lol- but you guys kept asking for them.

    Don't get me wrong, I appriciate the championship reign no matter what the reasoning- and like I said, I made the most of it. I tried my best at weirding out as many people as I could(sorry Pau) and I actually got to work with Tommy in a prolonged fued-who would have been my choice as the first WWE Champion

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.