Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Then I had those same problems when I came back to this place in EWNCW. LOL what is wrong with me?
    Run on promos. Bad punctuation. We talked about this and your promos suddenly got a lot better. Still a bit long, but they got better.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Run on promos. Bad punctuation. We talked about this and your promos suddenly got a lot better. Still a bit long, but they got better.
    I just needed to quit livin so fast and take a minute to reread things, It was just "Type it out in one flow, without ever stopping."

"Alright it's done" "Send"

"That Ano Doom promo was going great but it just lacked spacing..."

LOL and here we are today.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

And now they look a lot better
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Started from the bottom...And now we here?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    The Mr. Smyth/Kyojin feud was mostly booked by me and Eddie. The only real input Bear had in it was the rep vs. rep match at one of the PPV's. I think it worked so well because we were given permission to own our characters and story within set parameters.

It was my idea to have Smyth stripped of his first Endurance title reign. And it had to be physically stripped of it.

I also wanted to drop the title again straight away when Smyth finally won it clean from Kyojin at DFI. After the match, I wanted Jackson Smith to cash in his MITB and take it from him but that request was sadly denied.

And finally, I wrote the Smyth/Kyojin brawl and to this day, it is my most favourite segment that I have ever written. I sometimes read it back and I still get goosebumps. Four months of build and the way the brawl happened and the detail I went in to. Took me two weeks to write it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    The Mr. Smyth/Kyojin feud was mostly booked by me and Eddie. The only real input Bear had in it was the rep vs. rep match at one of the PPV's. I think it worked so well because we were given permission to own our characters and story within set parameters.

It was my idea to have Smyth stripped of his first Endurance title reign. And it had to be physically stripped of it.

I also wanted to drop the title again straight away when Smyth finally won it clean from Kyojin at DFI. After the match, I wanted Jackson Smith to cash in his MITB and take it from him but that request was sadly denied.

And finally, I wrote the Smyth/Kyojin brawl and to this day, it is my most favourite segment that I have ever written. I sometimes read it back and I still get goosebumps. Four months of build and the way the brawl happened and the detail I went in to. Took me two weeks to write it.
    Although the original idea was mine. When I first said to Benny, I want to feud with you in IWA- Benny actually shot me down. Told me that he didn't think Smyth was on Kyo's level yet, and the feud wouldn't make sense.

I then said that it would be to put Smyth over and he agreed. It was Bear's idea to put the Endurance Championship in there too.

As for the last bit about the brawl and going back to re-read it sometimes, I definitely do this with my own promos and matches. The ones I'm particularly proud of- i.e. Kyojin announces his cash in at Glory Days or Death Row.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

I, particularly, like my promos as Black Angel when he came back for the Doom feud.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Funny story regarding Aloisick and BWA. After his debut, I got multiple PMs about him wanting to be placed in Main Event scene. At one point he pretty much demanded he be awarded the BWA World Championship, and when I actually did book him to face CNK, he lost. I than received a very lengthy PM about how he was Tag Team Champions everywhere and that he should be Champion in BWA as well. Ultimately he did end up winning the BWA Championship several months later.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

i think most of us have a story or two about alosick. After he got banned, we let him do promos for one show in EWA, then stripped him of the EWA Tag Titles at our last PPv- the team we had winning them were my Panzers. After he read the show he emailed me saying how he knew i always wanted his title and that he was wrestling as part of a team called two of a kind and would win real gold. Lol. Then he also wanted to do a rap battle(wtf?) with VHX on a ewa show thinking he(alosick) was a better promo writer than VHX. Not many people can write shit at VHXs level. And thankfully nobody writes shit promos like alosick

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I tried my hardest to make Shuriken as dynamic as possible. Even making him schizophrenic. Now that I think about it, it was kinda silly.