Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    And no offence taken Tommy, Des and THBK. I was just having fun goofing on Warrior as like I said- I hate him, like really hate him. Probably one of the only wrestlers I trully hate. I wanted him to be hated in the WWE efed too- I wanted him to be weird as fuck. I was waiting for one of his promos to be rejected lol. I just wanted to see how far I could go. Pau(who at the time was on creative) didn't want me to send them to him after the first or second promo so I figured I was doing ok and it was a matter of time that I would be told no more promos from Warrior lol- but you guys kept asking for them.

Don't get me wrong, I appriciate the championship reign no matter what the reasoning- and like I said, I made the most of it. I tried my best at weirding out as many people as I could(sorry Pau) and I actually got to work with Tommy in a prolonged fued-who would have been my choice as the first WWE Champion
    I believe Tommy was signed up, but not officially debuted at the time of choosing the first champion. I think it came down to me or you if I remember correctly. You as the Warrior and me as Dolph. I think that was the case anyways.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.