Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    And no offence taken Tommy, Des and THBK. I was just having fun goofing on Warrior as like I said- I hate him, like really hate him. Probably one of the only wrestlers I trully hate. I wanted him to be hated in the WWE efed too- I wanted him to be weird as fuck. I was waiting for one of his promos to be rejected lol. I just wanted to see how far I could go. Pau(who at the time was on creative) didn't want me to send them to him after the first or second promo so I figured I was doing ok and it was a matter of time that I would be told no more promos from Warrior lol- but you guys kept asking for them.

Don't get me wrong, I appriciate the championship reign no matter what the reasoning- and like I said, I made the most of it. I tried my best at weirding out as many people as I could(sorry Pau) and I actually got to work with Tommy in a prolonged fued-who would have been my choice as the first WWE Champion
    I believe Tommy was signed up, but not officially debuted at the time of choosing the first champion. I think it came down to me or you if I remember correctly. You as the Warrior and me as Dolph. I think that was the case anyways.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    It wasnt quite like that TJ, kinda just sent me a message leaving...the day of the show, so i was writing something up quick cant quite remember what storyline you was in but all the writing seemed easy for you, So it was decided you would be the guy, Regarding the feud with Kevin Matthews, I got a lot of stick for that as he was seen as a bottom feeder in JBW and brought him into the main event, As he made alot of stuff public it was ideal as your character had high morals and respect and it worked luckily.

When you left the plan was to build the show around a guy shown abit of potential, and it was my wish that this guy become the first triple crown champion....But before it happened i left....Did Tommy Thunder become the triple crown champ?
    Who would have been the Triple Crown champ at that time?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    in wwe fantasy efed i would really like to know how i won the wwe heavyweight championship title as the ultimate warrior. I signed up as him in the beginning just to make fun of him and take him to weird places(i hate warrior). I made him as weird and sick as i could and somehow he won the title when i was doing my best to not make something like that happen lol. But i made the best of it, i made him weirder- he had to protect the belt with his warrior juices and he kinda brainwashed ric flair and coach.. I was so glad to drop him and tommy(jericho) winning the belt from him as i felt i went as far(too far maybe??) with Warrior.
    That's hilarious. I had the exactly same intention with Kelly Kelly. I was literally just going to have her smile, cry and scream since she barely has anything else going for her. Then I found out Bear took her and I was back to the drawing board.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've never held tag gold, so I think that rules me out of the running to be triple crown champ.
    This is a question I've always wanted to bring up actually. Has anyone actually become a triple crown or a grand slam champion in any fed? If not who is the closest and who is a triple crown or grand slam champion if you take into account every fed?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    This is a question I've always wanted to bring up actually. Has anyone actually become a triple crown or a grand slam champion in any fed? If not who is the closest and who is a triple crown or grand slam champion if you take into account every fed?
    Gillz I think might be.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    This was brought up earlier (or maybe in another thread?).

Triple Crown:
    Of the guys I know (and this is within EWNCW), TBOZ is the only one I can think of. He's been tag team champion (4 times), WHC once and he's the current Evolution Champion.
    Ronaldo Romulus is a tag team championship away, as is Tommy Thunder, Gillz is a mid card championship away.

What would make a GS champ? I get confused with these things!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This was brought up earlier (or maybe in another thread?).

Triple Crown:
    Of the guys I know (and this is within EWNCW), TBOZ is the only one I can think of. He's been tag team champion (4 times), WHC once and he's the current Evolution Champion.
    Ronaldo Romulus is a tag team championship away, as is Tommy Thunder, Gillz is a mid card championship away.

What would make a GS champ? I get confused with these things!
    Ain't it when someone wins all the titles in a fed?

Blog Entries
    I thought it was only "Grand Slam" if you won them all. "Triple Crown" I know is the main Championship, Tag-Team Championship and whatever your fed considers it's IC Championship I believe.

Definition on Wikipedia:
    The Grand Slam Championship is an accomplishment in professional wrestling. It is a distinction made to a professional wrestler who has won four specific championships or all available championships within a promotion
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Ain't it when someone wins all the titles in a fed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I thought it was only "Grand Slam" if you won them all. "Triple Crown" I know is the main Championship, Tag-Team Championship and whatever your fed considers it's IC Championship I believe.
    That makes sense.

In that case, I can't think of anyone who's a GS champ in EWNCW, or even close to being one for that matter (very sorry if I'm wrong there, but my memory can be bad with certain things like that!).
    I guess that TBOZ is the closest, being that he only needs to win an Ignition Championship, but given that that's a title for newer guys starting off in the fed (newcomers if you will), then I think it's unlikely that he'll ever win it. Never know though, certain circumstances can arise I guess.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!