Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    After I lost my JBW title to Serra, I was supposed to enter a feud with Mr. Cage/Rehmix which never really happened.Perhaps someday Snair vs Cage will eventually happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Wait WHAT??? This was supposed to happen?!?! WHY WAS I UNAWARE AND WHY DID IT NOT HAPPEN!!!!
    I believe that Kash wanted to hype up Shuriken as much as he can in JBW. Though, I was ultimately against winning the title when it happened.

#REAL!

At first, I was against having a feds here in the very beginning. I forgot who convinced me to try it out for a bit. I want to say either TDA, Shattered, or TJHawk....but I tried it out. After a few short weeks, TJHawk left entirely. His last words were to make me EWNCW Champ. I was very surprised because I felt that I haven't done anything to deserve it. Shuriken was feuding with Kevin at that time and I must say....Shuriken wouldn't have the status as he has today without Kevin.

When I went to JBW, I did want to make a surprise because I was hyped to have a match against Siaki. That was only reason why I wanted to be in JBW. That is where "Ryusuke Serra" came in. I wanted to keep everything hush hush but I was swerved by Kash when "Shuriken" Serra won the JBW World Championship from Snair. I told Kash that I was against the title win. To be honest, it was eating me up when that happened.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    At first, I was against having a feds here in the very beginning. I forgot who convinced me to try it out for a bit. I want to say either TDA, Shattered, or TJHawk....but I tried it out. After a few short weeks, TJHawk left entirely. His last words were to make me EWNCW Champ. I was very surprised because I felt that I haven't done anything to deserve it. Shuriken was feuding with Kevin at that time and I must say....Shuriken wouldn't have the status as he has today without Kevin.

When I went to JBW, I did want to make a surprise because I was hyped to have a match against Siaki. That was only reason why I wanted to be in JBW. That is where "Ryusuke Serra" came in. I wanted to keep everything hush hush but I was swerved by Kash when "Shuriken" Serra won the JBW World Championship from Snair. I told Kash that I was against the title win. To be honest, it was eating me up when that happened.
    I don't know why you feel this way because Snair's title reign was getting stale big-time & Serra winning the JBW title on his very first appearance was one of the top JBW moments and it made things interesting again.

My fav graphic things I did for efedding were:

Never used

Used

Used

used

used

used

used

used

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Unused logo for "JBW: HORRORCORE" the awesome show that never was. This was the first version, I have a better one at home:

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post

And for CAR lol
    Oh yeah! So good, I had my own Ice Cream bars! Haha.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Black Ninja!
    One of my characters won a world title on EWA as a bot...

yeah, Bmac, vegas left ewa and we had to take the titles off his Raden Blaine and Roba chose your guy, a bot as the one to surprisingly show up out of nowhere and win the title. Am guessing he would have just been a transitional champion until someone else took the title-if it were up to me i would have had ryan wells be the one. But as it was ewa shut down and we had planned that one last show, and it was proposed Mike Muir be the one who won the title and thats what happened. Of course only parts of that last show ever posted. Shining light got banned and didn't get to his matches. Destruction didn't do any of his matches, Broc did one of his, Pau did his one match and even Eddie wrote a match as i asked him because it was two HWA guys, and hwa had shut down by that time. And i had done all my matches. If i would have known no other work would have been done , i wouldn't have bothered doing my matches. If it were not for VHX asking about posting what had been done, none of it would have been seen.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I joined HWA because I thought it would be fun to be a jobber. I never thought that I'd get to where I am now, or that I would've ever won anything.

At one point on the HWA "developmental" brand, I had AJ Dixon, KJ Punk, Kyojin, Ano Doom, HolyJose and Chris Diamond. Just count the championships among these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion