Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    This was the good thing about Inside the Tights, it was all neutral, no agenda, just the getting the answers out to the public on the person's opinion.
    Are you still going to do ITT? To be honest I think you are right about the no agenda thing.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

So a little story I have..

When the WWE Fed launched, it was going to be headed by K2Jelly who came up with the idea. He was looking for creative members and I asked if I could come on board but admitted I had no previous experience and so on, He would shoot me down and say no. Month or so later, Destruction would take it over and would give me the chance to join. My role was to be in charge of one feud, between bots. Kane and Abyss I think. Couple of weeks later I'm thrown in the deep end and I'm running the WWE Fed! #TrueStory.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    When I was in WWE Creative, THBK & I had a massive argument in HQ about one particular user (won't name names) and how I felt he was favouring that person over others more deserving.

Eventually, I realised I was being an idiot and apologized to him.
    Haha! That's the only time we have ever argued man.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    True story, I'm only tag teaming with THBK to drag him down and away from the main event. My bitterness comes from him rejecting Jimmy Wang Yang in the 'E efed.

Blog Entries
    I still have some of the matches and promos for the second EWNCW vs JBW war, the Horrorcore tournament ones. The final match was written (except one entrance) and was my best written match back then. I think I've beaten that with the TDA vs Divine Buried Alive and Carlin vs Sera Gates of Hell match.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    This was the good thing about Inside the Tights, it was all neutral, no agenda, just the getting the answers out to the public on the person's opinion.
    This.
    Answering questions about these sort of things in an interview like ITT? No problem because you're simply asking a questions you're being asked. But spilling stuff for the sake of spilling I'm not comfortable with.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hug it out guys.
    Yeah but first chair shots to the face!

After I lost my JBW title to Serra, I was supposed to enter a feud with Mr. Cage/Rehmix which never really happened.Perhaps someday Snair vs Cage will eventually happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    After I lost my JBW title to Serra, I was supposed to enter a feud with Mr. Cage/Rehmix which never really happened.Perhaps someday Snair vs Cage will eventually happen.
    that would be a good feud to see

This thread is what you choose to make of it. you can choose the high road, and post interesting tidbits about why you went somewhere creatively, or you can jackass it up by bitching and moaning.

Your call gentlemen.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Wait WHAT??? This was supposed to happen?!?! WHY WAS I UNAWARE AND WHY DID IT NOT HAPPEN!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW